“Nice, quiet hotel”

Ranked #16 of 18 Hotels in Independence
Independence, Missouri
“Nice, quiet hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2011

Very goo customer service is provided by all of the staff here. I will continue to come back time and time again.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Temple, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2011

My family has stayed 2 separate times @ the Quality Inn & Suites in Independence, MO & both times have been exceptional. The rooms are exceptionally clean & since I have owned & operated a Residential Cleaning Service for 18 years --- I do not get to say that very often about a Hotel. The staff is very helpful & pleasant & the breakfast is excellent. I would recommend this Quality Inn & Suites in Independence, Mo to anyone.

Room Tip: Both times we have stayed the rooms given to us were quiet & cool upon entering.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Ballwin, Missouri
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2011

I made our 2 night reservation by phone and was given a confermation number. When we checked in they only had a reservarion for one night. They were completely booked for the second night, and so was every other hotel in the area. We would have go to KC on a different weekend had they just told me there were no openings for the second night. In addition the room we stayed in was very musty smelling and my husband and daughter's alergies went crazy. NOT fun.
I will say the breakfast was very nice, warm and fresh, but I will not be staying here again.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Kim H
BettyIndependence, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Kansas City I-70 East, responded to this review, October 6, 2011
I apologize for your expereince while you were staying with us, I would like to hear more so that I an try to remedy the challenges that you experieinced at our hotel; Perhaps I can reduce your rate of offer you additional CP points if you are a member. I am curious about which channel you made your reservation through. You may call me at 816-373-8856.

Travelers are raving about these Independence hotels

Cabot, Arkansas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2011

We stopped at this place for two nights the room was OK and that is about all. We we got ready to leave the rate was wrong we tried to get it fixed and the clerk actually charged the room the wrong rate 6 additional times. She had not clue as to how to fix the problem so the manager was called while she was trying to follow directions over the phone another charge went to the card. Make a long story short it took 8 days to get the problem fixed and all the money refunded.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Geoark1946
qualityindependencek, Webmaster at Quality Inn & Suites Kansas City I-70 East, responded to this review, August 18, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn & Suites for your recent stay in our area.

• Desk staff received additional training in the courteous, helpful way in which they are to treat you, our valued guest.

• Management were notified of the problem you experienced and your being charged for the room. The situation is being looked into.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Quality Inn & Suites. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Hotel Manager.
Scottsdale, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2011

We have found that the Choice Hotels are hit and miss. However, we were pleasantly surprised at this Quality Inn. Though it's an older hotel we found it to be nicely updated and very clean. Connie checked us in and couldn't have been nicer or more informative.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Seattle
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2011

Although the room was budget friendly, I would never stay there again. There was an overwhelming smell of mold/mildew, and the room felt very damp. My husband and I were very uncomfortable there and did not sleep well at all.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank seattleite61
BettyIndependence, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Kansas City I-70 East, responded to this review, September 22, 2011
As always, we appreciate our guests taking the time to express their opinions about their stay with us. It is unfortunate, but, yes we were experiencing a challenge with a mildew odor in a few of our rooms. I would like you to know we have been working on that issue and have found the cause. Please give us another try in the future.
Cairo, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2011

Very nice staff at check in. Room was very spacious and nice. Beds were very comfortable. Free breakfast in the morning was very good. Overall, very well pleased with the service, price, quality, and cleaniness. The pool area looked great too, however I didnt use it. The hotel is close to I70, shopping, Harry Truman musuem, Arrowhead & Kauffman stadiums.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank beachinfool
Also consider these accommodations in or near Independence
BEST WESTERN Truman Inn
Days Inn Independence
Days Inn Independence
#14 of 18 in Independence
Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City - Sports Complex

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Kansas City I-70 East? Share your experiences!