“No kids in the bar area. LOVE IT!!!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Red Robin America's Gourmet Burgers and Spirits
Ranked #40 of 256 Restaurants in Independence
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 1, 2014

The burgers are always awesome. Sometimes we stop by for a soup and salad though when we want something lighter. They have recently made the bar area adults only, which makes this one of our favorite restaurants. The restaurant is very family friendly and lively. My husband and I are now able to grab a bar booth for a quick bite with no kids jumping on the back of the booth and we can carry on a conversation. They have several TV's so you can watch your favorite game while eating.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We have eaten hamburgers to fish sandwiches. Food is always good. Love their malts and fries fries are bottomless.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Have to say, the only real reason to go here is the milk shakes which are kind of pricey. The food is just ok, and you can get better lots of other places.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I love a well-cooked hamburger. And, by well-cooked, I mean cooked to my specific request. I have ordered a "medium" hamburger in restaurants all over the U.S. And, each time, just to be clear, I specify that I want the burger to be pink in the middle. 90% of the time, the hamburger is returned to me well-done. Then, I have to ask for another burger to be fixed as I ordered and that usually fixes the problem. Well, Red Robin gets it right the first time, every time. And, for a very reasonable price. This past Monday, my Banzai burger was cooked perfectly, once again. Red Robin has also added a bottomless root beer float to the menu. That just capped off a perfect meal. The restaurant provided three baskets of fries along with dipping sauce to our table as an appetizer at no extra charge. The wait staff was friendly and attentive. The atmosphere was busy and exciting, but not so noisy that we couldn't speak in normal tones at the table. This Red Robin in Independence, MO is easy to get into since it's right next to I-70 at the Hwy 291 South exit. If you want a perfectly grilled hamburger, why go anywhere else?

Reviewed February 10, 2014

I've been to several Red Robin restaurants and I've never had a bad experience. It seems like even if they are busy, there isn't much of a waiting time, which I can appreciate.