“REALLY GOOD!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Independence, Missouri
“REALLY GOOD!”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

My wife and our two boys eat hear often the food is always great .Service good be better I finished my water half way through our meal and didnt get a refill also had to wait for our check at the end of the meal.

• Visited October 2013

“Delicioso!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

The food was great, typical Jalisco region Mexican style. Had the carne asada tacos, the meal was huge. Also, the margarita was tasty.

Visited July 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
“Poor service, average food”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Had an early dinner her with my DD and DH. Restaurant was practically empty - maybe three other tables in use. Got our drinks right away, but took 20 minutes to return for our orders. Food was then out in about 5 minutes! First our hostess brought me the wrong dish. Apparently she grabbed the wrong plate from the kitchen because after giving it to me, she handed it to another waiter on the way back to the kitchen and he gave it to another diner - yuck! Pretty much standard Mexican menu, nothing fresh or unique. Peppers and onions on the fajita platter were frozen, not fresh. Enchilada sauce was canned and bland - I don't mind a couple of the canned sauces, but this had no flavor. Our DD had their soup which was OK, but even she mentioned that it was pretty much broth and chicken- no veggies like the soup at our local Mexican place. Whenever we wanted drinks we had to flag our server down to get refills, she passed it off to another server who brought the wrong drinks. Finally, when she brought our check she just put it on the table and walked away. Being our first visit to this restaurant, it took us a couple minutes to realize we needed to pay at the door rather than wait for her to come back - it would have been nice for her to tell us that, but at least we didn't have to wait for her or we would have been there another half hour!

• Visited April 2013
Independence, Missouri, United States
“My favorite restaurant EVER!!!”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Not only do I love the food here, but the people are so nice. They treat you so well, especially when you are a regular. They mix a mean margarita too! Their specials are real bargains.

Visited February 2013
Lee's Summit, Missouri
“Did not like this restaurant”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

My husband and I ate at a La Fuente Mexican restaurant off of Woods Chapel Rd and it was awful! We will not go back.