“Fingers in the chocolate” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Ranked #142 of 249 Restaurants in Independence
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Independence, Missouri
“Fingers in the chocolate”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

I have ate hear on more then once with my family . the food is always fresh and hot with so much to choose from as noted in the title on more then one visit I have watched young children stick there fingers in the chocolate waterfall lick and repeat yuck !

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank scott j

Blue Springs, Missouri, United States
“Price went up, and so busy at the entrance”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

They do have seats while you are waiting, it just takes a bit to get in. The buffet is huge and some days better than others. Prices have gone up since they were in Blue Springs. Really hungry anyone can get anything they want.

Visited December 2012
Independence, Missouri
“Herd em in”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

Not a fan at all. Too many kids fingering the buffet, I prefer to be served. This will never be my restaurant of choice. I would never eat enough for the price.

Orlando, Florida
“Everything was great!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2012

My friend and I stopped here on the way back into town. There was a line out the door and we didn't understand why. We did wait about 20 mins to be seated. It was a huge, the biggest GC we ever wen to. There was cops on duty as well as an intercom system to seat everyone.
The food- anything you can think of.
& everything was delish!! We were there about 2hrs just eating-yes THAT good. Dessert bar included icecream of all flavors, cotton candy machine chocolate fountain- just to name a few.
Would def go here again.

• 5 of 5 bubbles