“Always good”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

Always good food and good time at Joe's. Food god, beer cold and service quick. We always stop when going to KC.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I don't usually writeup chain restaurants, but this one is special enough to warrant the effort. We spent a long weekend in the area for a family wedding. Our nearby hotel was excellent but did not have a comfortable gathering spot that our family could settle into for an evening of food, drink and laughs. We discovered the patio at Joe's during lunch one day and agreed that this would be the perfect spot for our after wedding gathering. Sure enough, it was perfect for a summer evening gathering. Food was great and service was top notch. Given the quality of the food and drink the prices are a great value. Basically big hotel or restaurant lounge experience at much less cost.

It is definitely a family spot but has an adult feel that is more pleasant than other family spots.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

We always go on Wednesday evening for dinner! Have been going to Joe's for the past three months! A great atmosphere and staff that wait on you! Service is always super! Great amounts of laughter, super food, and cold drinks! Bring your family or friends to dine! You won’t go away disappointed!!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

This is not my first time a Joe's Crab Shack. My wife loves the Bucket food choices. You get a lot of food. Cheese sticks were warm not hot. Not a big seafood eater, I do eat fried shrimp. Their shrimp coating is bland. It would be nice if they offered hush puppies with their meals. My wife is the only reason for me to go to Joe's Crab Shack.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Good food, good service. My hubby is from New Orleans and knows good seafood and Southern ways of serving it. He loved Joe's Crab Shack.