“Could you move closer to us?”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #17 of 249 Restaurants in Independence
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cornwall
“Could you move closer to us?”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Wow, we had one of our best meals on our trip to the US. a great can do attitude, matched with fantastic food. What more could one ask? A great Caesar salad followed by the veal. Some really good flavours here. A dessert to die for is the John Cole, just not keen to share....sorry!

• Visited October 2013

Lakeville, Minnesota
“Amazing!”
Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

The food was amazing, the sangria was amazing and the service was outstanding. I would go back in a heart beat. I was concerned we would be underdressed on jeans but we were just fine. Tip: Request a booth as the tables are kind of on top of each other.

1 Thank Amy B
Centralia, Missouri, United States
“Very good Italian restaurant”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Always a good place to eat. I've been there three or four times over the past couple of years and it's always good. Last time I had pizza and it was very good and quite large. My wife had a shrimp entrée that she said was wonderful. We will return again.

• Visited November 2013
Independence, Missouri
“A good Dining Experience”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I enjoyed Carrabba's, but I felt it was overpriced for what I received, and being Italian and growing up eating homemade Italian, I prefer some other spots around town for the real thing. Still, it's a place I've been before and will go again.

• Visited October 2013
Roanoke, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy!”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We loved the Trio for $15. We liked it so much that we stopped there on our way back to our home from Colorado.

Visited October 2013