“Suberb food from a chain”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #18 of 257 Restaurants in Independence
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 5, 2013

You seldom expect superb food from a chain restaurant however the Veal Marsala is among the best I've ever had, even at places I've paid twice as much. I had excellent service from "Charles" and although I had to wait for a table (with a third of them vacant) I think they just underestimated the Thursday night crowd they were going to have and under staffed. The bread was "hot" and a more than adequate Ceasar's salad. Finished off with a lovely dessert of two scoops of vanilla ice cream, carmel sauce with candied walnuts. All for under $27. A great choice for family and business meals.

1  Thank Rod_CFP

Reviewed July 21, 2013

This is our go to restaurant when friends visit or we want some alone time. Try sitting at the Pizza Bar if you want to have a little entertainment with your food as you are able to enjoy watching pizza's and desserts being made. This is an Italian Grill so be sure to try fair of that sort. We usually start with calamari and proceed with the house salad. The staff at this store are friendly and always ready to please.

So give it a go!

1  Thank Danna W
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I love Carrabba's.... eat there several times a year. Great atmosphere and the service is always wonderful I higher recommend this place. Lasagna is what I had on my last visit there. Crab Cakes for an appetizer were very tasty... a bit pricey for 2 small crab cakes but that was ok.

The food has a lot of flavor and the portion sizes of the entrees are good. 5 stars!

1  Thank David J
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We dined here on July 8, 2013 on Monday’s Amore Monday special night. Twelve to eighteen dollar entrée includes appetizer and dessert. We ordered the grilled chicken, each of us. We also ordered the same two sides: spaghetti with pomodoro sauce and grilled veggies. Partner ordered soup. Great lentil soup. I had the Italian salad. The appetizer was ricotta, basil and tomatoes. Great! The dessert was tiramisu. Very Good. The whole dinner was $12 each! And delicious. Chaz, as usual, was a great waiter. Try the Monday specials & ask for Chaz!

1  Thank idemandthebest
Reviewed June 21, 2013

My wife and I eat here often the food is always really really good the service is awesome.This is our go to place for Italian food for a reasonable price .

1  Thank scott j