“Always good”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #18 of 249 Restaurants in Independence
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Independence, Missouri
“Always good”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Our friend is picky about his pizza and this one was done this right! I am not a bread pudding lover but the lemoncello bread pudding with ice cream on top was warm and wonderful but don't try to eat it all by yourself. Portions are always large so lunch tomorrow. The staff is always nice but maybe it helps to be on the first name basis with the bartender and proprietor. The only distracting thing last night was the loud ice machine but we did have a great booth away from all the other customers.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank soc5mom1

Pleasant Hill, Missouri
“What a place to dine”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

This is my very favorite place to dine and I have only had wonderful experiences here. The food is exceptional and spaghetti and meat balls is my favorite item to order. Because of health reasons I can no longer eat pasta, so now my order will be meatballs and salad. I cannot imagine any one not giving Carrabba's a five star rating!!!!

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank littleladyredhat
Indiana
“Double check your order”
Reviewed May 9, 2012 via mobile

No Carabba's in my hometown so I stop at one now and then when traveling. Bread served hot and fresh with dipping oil. I can make a meal of that by itself which is fortunate as the minestrone soup I ordered actually turned out to be sausage soup. Now, I should have realized it was wrong but didn't. When server came back, he did and offered to exchange it. Salad was crisp and fresh and service good.

Kansas City, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent fare”
Reviewed March 6, 2012

Food was great. They screwed up our order but it was an honest mistake and the manager spent several minutes talking with us and comped the appetizer and dessert. I will return.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Carl G
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Too pricy for the quantity.”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

The food is ok, but portions are small and the prices are high. Our lunch was over $30 without alcohol. there are other options with better selections and more affordable menus in the neighborhood. Probably won't try this one again, although it was clean and the service was good.

Visited December 2011