“A lot of pizza for the money”
Review of Tim's Pizza

Tim's Pizza
Ranked #33 of 254 Restaurants in Independence
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed August 1, 2010

My wife and I ate lunch at Tim's Pizza on Saturday July 3rd 2010. It's located in a shopping center and a bit difficult to find. You order up front and then seat yourself. Our order was brought out to us in about 20 minutes. It was fairly busy. We shared a small 10" super pizza. The crust was thin and crisp, toppings were piled high, but it was lacking in flavor; perhaps the sauce needed spicing up. However, value for money was high: this small pizza would have been enough for 3-4 people. Restrooms were nice and clean.

Reviewed March 14, 2010

Found this restaurant while antiquing at the former Country Meadows Antique Mall. Being ravenous we decided to check out the pizza place across the street. We were alittle put off it being in a strip mall and down from a pet grooming business but all fears put aside after finding out they had draft beer delicious pizza. Man oh man you don't know good and delicious unless you have a Tim's pizza. All FRESH ingredients, good and spicy sausage and pepperioni, Tim by the way is the owner and probably is the one that made it. We drive over 30 miles to get a Tim's pizza and there are usually never leftovers. Best in the entire city in my humble opinion.

1  Thank kurtrs
Reviewed November 27, 2009

By far the Best Pizza I have ever had, anywhere! The crust is always thin and crispy, but at the same time has some tooth to it. Not like some thin crust, which is just like eating a pizza on a cracker. The toppings are always fresh and lots of them. This is a friendly place, that if you frequent enough, they will know your name, and you will know the other regulars. Multiple nights a week, the line is out the door. The format of the restaurant is not one of servers, waiting on your every need. You order up front, and they bring you the pizza, if you want a refill on your drink you go get it. Everyone should try this place, and you will like it, but don't try to make it someplace that it is not. They are extremely successful and will remain doing business this way.

1  Thank eb1262
Reviewed August 26, 2009

I love Tim's Pizza. I don't know what the other reviews are talking about. The crust is the best part. We always get the Super, its loaded with toppings and somehow not greasy. The other pizzas are good too.

My 2 year old says, "c'we go to Tim's Pazza?"

I live nearby and we can't move because Tims would then be too far away.

1  Thank kempf304
Reviewed April 28, 2009

I was in the area on Saturday, April 18th, so we decided to stop for lunch at Tim's Pizza in Independence, MO. I had read about Tim's but never been there before. The place was not crowded at all, although it did start getting busier around 12:30 as we were leaving. It was a pretty clean establishment, although a few things like the bathrooms and high-chairs could use a little spit & polish. But the pizza - was excellent!! It is definitely reminiscent of Happy Joe's Pizza, although I haven't had a Happy Jo'e's pizza in at least 25 years so my memory could be a little fuzzy. Nice, thin, crispy cracker-like crust. Sauce was tasty but not too spicey (I somehow remember H.J.'s being spicier), good cheese blend and loads of toppings. They certainly don't skimp on the toppings. We had 2 small pizzas: meat-lover's and a canadian bacon/pineapple. We ate about half of both. If you are someone that likes good thin-crust, Midwestern style American pizza, this is great place to go. I just wish he had a location on the Kansas side of town.

1  Thank collinf