“Best Pizza I Ever Tasted”
Review of Tim's Pizza

Tim's Pizza
Ranked #34 of 254 Restaurants in Independence
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed February 22, 2012

We were visiting Missouri from Ireland and came across this place purely by accident whilst looking for somewhere else. We were in a group of 3 adults and one child so we ordered two large pizzas. This to us made perfect sense because a standard large pizza in Ireland is about 12 inches, enough to feed two hungry adults. Anyway our pizzas came out and we had to clear off the table to fit them on it. Other customers in the restaurant were looking at us as if we crazy (or hadn't eaten in weeks). The pizzas were huge! We ordered two meat feasts, or whatever they were called and the toppings were piled up about 3 inches high. The base was thin and crispy and I mean crispy! it had a crunch to it and didn't get soggy like most pizzas do. We ended up having to take one whole pizza away in a box back to our hotel. Quite honestly the best pizza we have ever eaten. I would highly recommend it. It's just such a pity that I probably will never get a chance to eat it again.

3  Thank Ahom

Reviewed January 5, 2012

This is a great establishment that offers pizza, gyros and strombolis. Great value + great product = a bargain you just should not pass up.

Reviewed December 20, 2011

If you're looking for a great local pizza joint, instead of the standard-issue chain restaurants, then Tim's is the place to go! Their pizzas are chocked full of yummy ingredients...whether you order a vegetarian, full-on meat or a combination of the two, you won't be disappointed. They don't skimp on any of the ingredients...they make sure your tummies are suitably full when you leave!

You do need to make sure you take cash or your checkbook...they don't accept credit cards!

Reviewed July 9, 2011

Tims has pretty good food. I love the cheese they use on their pizza and the value is great! I would highly recommend them if you want a local pizza place and you Are on that side of town.

Reviewed February 13, 2011

Young child working front counter. Was so distracted I didn't think he
was going to be able to take my order. Purchased two pitchers of
soda to go with pizza. Both pitchers, different soda, were flat. Kid
told us they'd been serving it all day with no complaints - nothing wrong
with it. Told us we'd been there for quite awhile and it had gone flat
while we were waiting. Husband said we should get our money back
and leave. Son took pitchers up and kid looked at him and said 'now
what do you want me to do'. Adult making pizza shouted over that
they were doing the best they could. Son asked for money back for
soda and asked if we could just get a pitcher of water. Child should
learn some manners, especially if he's going to represent this restaurant. Pizza is excellent - we are usually regulars there. Will
have to rethink before going back. I usually don't pay people to treat
me this way.