“Great experience”
Review of Zio's Italian Kitchen - CLOSED

Zio's Italian Kitchen
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Loved it here. Had dinner here with a group of 8 women. Despite our large group we were seated quickly (even on a weekend night) and had great service. Our meals were amazing. I recomend the Grilled Vegetable Lasagna. The dipping oil for the bread was great on everything. We had fun drawing on the paper tablecloth with the crayons provided. It turned a group of women ranging in age from 20-85 into a group of 7 year olds artists. Servings are HUGE! We all took leftovers home.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Wine selection is good and the little around the corner Italy is nice for change of pace. Appreciate the food and portion sizes. Haven't eaten anything I didn't like. Hearty and good for the cost.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

If you have never been to Italy, then you might believe Zio's authentic premium olive oil with herbs to dip your warm bread in. nicely cooked pasta dishes, a very extensive wine list and great service in a nice atmosphere, all found at Zio's. I really enjoyed myself and my food. Cannot go wrong if you dine at Zio's.

1  Thank growler202
Reviewed December 13, 2012

My girlfriends and I go here a lot for lunch. It includes fresh baked bread with oil and seasoning for dipping, a great salad--their house dressing is a great balsamic vinegrette and a decent luncheon sized portion of their favorite dishes. The cheesecake and tiramisu is great also.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Lunch or dinner is great. You can do family style, or order on your own. Food is very budget friendly, and I always go home with left overs.