“Great Italian Food and more!”
Review of Zio's Italian Kitchen - CLOSED

Zio's Italian Kitchen
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed January 20, 2012

Great food with a lot of variety. One of my favorite Italian places to eat. I'm not really a bread eater but I absolutely love their bread and dippng herbs & oils. With a salad it could be enough but all of their dishes are really good. My dad always gets the Greek pasta, I get the Shrimp and Angel hair pasta, mom gets the tilapia and all of us go away very satisfied.

Reviewed December 17, 2011

Zio's is a great Italian restaurant. LOVE the pasta dishes. Ordered the Italian nachos this time from the appetizer menu. When you go, you must order these as an appetizer or for your main course. All I can say is YUM!!!

Reviewed October 13, 2011

Our meal was great! The service was outstanding. The manager (Madeline) came over to our table to greet us, & made us feel like family. You could tell that she loved her job & the customers. I would highly recommend the Spinach/Artichoke pasta!

Reviewed September 12, 2011

Feels more authentic and less like a chain than olive garden. Italian nachos are awesome! Gigantic portion. One of my fave restaurants in Independence.

Reviewed July 10, 2011

A nice night out with friends at an affordable price. We had the Chicken Amalfi, Pepperone Chicken, soup & salad, all good!