Silver Heart Inn
$84
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

$109
GardenInn.com
Comfort Suites Independence(Independence)(Great Value!)
$115
$90
$125
$118
$104
HIExpress.com
Higher Ground Hotel(Independence)
$90
Best Western Truman Inn(Independence)(Great Value!)
$85
$107
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

$159
All reviewsbeach cottagebed and breakfaststone roombreakfast was deliciouscivil warkansas citylovely homehistoric househer daughterantique furnishingsbeautiful presentationb bsdietary restrictionslabor of lovespent two nightsafter midnightchain hotel
Reviewed May 17, 2014

I am doing a bike and train trip around the US and the stop here was a little treat after camping for 4 nights. The room was excellent, the breakfast was delicious but it was the personal service that makes me rave about this place. I was experiencing phone issues and Melanie, the Innkeeper, drove me to the store and then was kind enough to drop me at a book store! Now that is service. I would definitely recommend them to anyone going to Independence or Kansaa City.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed May 12, 2014

work in progress with details aplenty from your hostess, Melanie Johnson. After less than two years in business they are quickly establishing their reputation for careful attention to the needs of their customers. We loved their advice on additions to our itinerary and the breakfasts were delicious. As we launched the Eastern half of the Oregon Trail, the Silver Heart got us off to a great start with Harry S Truman thrown in for an extra measure.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 22, 2014

We went back to Silver Heart over an extended holiday weekend for some much needed rest and relaxation. Once again, the cottage was a great choice for us - very comfortable bed, cozy decorations, yummy snacks and the wonderful kitchen amenities.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I recently had the absolute pleasure of having my wedding ceremony and reception at the Silver Heart Inn. From the beginning stages of planning, to the day of saying our I do's, Melanie and company at the Inn were a dream come true. I don't think many brides get to say that not one thing went wrong at their wedding, but I am able to! Melanie was a such a blessing when it came to the wedding planning because she took some of my biggest worries away immediately. She hooked us up with an excellent photographer, caterer, and cake maker all in the first appointment. I immediately felt a huge weight lifted off my shoulders and could use more of my time to make sure that the little details could be attended to. As far as decorating went, the house already has such a romantic and intimate ambience that we were able to achieve a lot with very little. Which, given our budget, was a score in the plus column. Speaking of budgets, the package prices Melanie has put together for weddings plus the rental of all of the rooms for the night was phenomenal. We were able to allow parents and grandparents to stay at the inn for evening, giving them a special treat, and we were in the cottage behind the house, giving us the perfect "getaway" after an extremely hectic and exhausting day. I could really just keep typing about how wonderful everything was about Silver Heart Inn, but I think you get my drift. We will absolutely be back to celebrate our 1 year anniversary!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Silverheartinn, Manager at Silver Heart Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2014

No stone unturned, no detail to small to keep your wedding day perfect for all! I wish that we could take all the credit but it's our hand chosen bridal team that brings many talents together with you in mind that made it happen. Our focus on making this easy for you, unstressful for you, and blissful for you as you walked to your groom is what we are all about. Thanks most humbly for choosing Silver Heart Inn. May you have many years of blissful anniversaries to share together.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Silver Heart Inn to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary and enjoyed every minute of our stay. The rooms are nice sized and are preserved as much as possible to the original state. Also, the city and the Inn have so much fascinating history - the breakfast was so good that I even asked for the recipes!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Silverheartinn, Owner at Silver Heart Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2014

We so enjoyed having you stay and getting to know you. We gladly share a few of the favorite recipes. So many guests have commented on the preservation of the historical aspects of the house but also how modern amenities have been carefully worked in for guest comfort. We think it is the perfect blend of the past without giving up the present. We hope to see you in Independence again when travels lead you our way.