“Don't Normally Review Restaurants”
Review of Rib Crib - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rib Crib
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I don't normally review restaurants but I just had to for this one...it was DELICIOUS! We are on a road trip from Indiana to California. The hotel nearby was on our route home. Sometimes you never know what food will be nearby. It's always fantastic to find one you can just walk to after being in the vehicle all day. You just have to hope the food is good.

It was probably the best ribs we have ever had!!! Our service was just fine. The girl was new but she was really trying hard to help us every way possible. The food makes up for anything though it was fantastic!! I got Ribs and Boneless Chicken. I couldn't figure out which one was better cause they both made my mouth water. Yum! I wish we had a Rib Crib in our home town cause we would eat there all the time!

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Our server must have been new, when both my husband and I told her what we wanted she wanted to know if it was the meal or the sandwich. It was the first time we had both been there so I just pointed to my menu and said this is what I want. She then read it outloud to her and I. It was odd. She brought my brother in law the wrong sandwich. Food was good. Would go back for the food, but would ask for a different server if she was there.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Nachos are my favorite thing to eat anywhere. My husband and I ordered the chicken nachos here and they where awesome with the banana peepers - Can't wait to go back and eat just them! My husband ordered a meat platter and it was all prepared and seasoned perfectly, meat was so tender.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

We pulled in here for a late lunch while traveling down I-70 to K.C. They were not very busy so we were seated right away. I had some really good chicken and pork bbq sliders. The ranch dressing they served with the salad my daughter had was great. My only complaint would be that the sweet tea was too sweet, I couldn't drink it. Overall we were very pleased and will return again when we're in the area.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We visited my son and his wife in KC this last weekend and wanted to try some KC BBQ. We ended up getting a carry out from the Rib Crib called the Super Pack. Choice of meats, 4 sides, loaf of bread, container of pickles, peppers and onions, a jar of their own BBQ sauce. The meats we had were sliced brisket, pulled pork, smoked turkey, and then we also had some ribs. The sides were fried okra, potato salad, cole slaw and baked beans. They sides were all very good. The smoked turkey was the best I have had anywhere, moist and tasty. The other meats were very good also. Definitely would order this again when back in the KC area. I can't comment on the restaurant or staff because I did not go pick up the order, but my son said it did not take long for them to get it ready.

1  Thank Pat B