“Really good American home cooking”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #47 of 251 Restaurants in Independence
Cuisines: American
Rawlins, Wyoming
“Really good American home cooking”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Stopped here for lunch. I may have been to Cracker Barrel once before but couldn't remember what it was like. This place does not disappoint. Food was great and for a very good price. Server was nice and got our meal quickly. There's a big selection for any appetite. I only wish I had remembered this chain being so darn good. 2 thumbs up!!

• Visited May 2013

Independence, Missouri
“Love this place!”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

For a nice country setting and a great home cooked meal CB is among the best. Service is always top notch

Visited July 2012
Edwards Mo
“Wonderful eating!!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Love the atmosphere and the wonderful food. love the store and just the plain old fashioned comfort of enjoying a dining experience.

Visited February 2013
Independence, Missouri
“Great food at Cracker Barrel in Independence, MO”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We had wonderful food and service when we ate there for breakfast. We enjoyed walking and looking in the store.

• Visited January 2013
Mexico, Missouri
“Average turned to Very Good”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I have only visited Cracker Barrel a few times. This particular time was with my parents and wife in Independence, MO. Everyone else was satisfied with their meals, however, I ordered a steak. They, like every other restaurant, always ask how I would like it prepared. And, when I request, like always, medium rare to rare I expect a red inside but warm. To date, I'm only received it the way I requested once. This restaurant placed another order for the stake with instructions to leave the inside more rare than medium rare. When I received it despite their second attempt and easier instructions it was still wrong. It was a lot easier to chew but was still more medium than anything else. I ate the steak since the remaining portion of my meal was already gone, and my family had nearly finished their meals and that would have been that. This specific cracker barrel went above where most restuarants are willing to go. Long before they even asked me how the second steak was prepared, they had already taken it off my bill. I argued with the manager saying " it was good enough to eat, so I would like to pay for it." but he insisted and appologized again. This restaurant truly cares about their customers satisfaction. It is not just a word used in advertising. I applaude the Cracker Barrel on Lees Summit Road, in Independence and would highly reccommend them to anyone over most all restaurants. Furthermore, I plan on eating there everytime I am in the city on business.

• Visited January 2013