“All of the food is fantastic”
Review of Mama Garden

Mama Garden
Ranked #116 of 257 Restaurants in Independence
Cuisines: Mongolian
Description: Asian cuisine, also located in Raytown, MO
Description: Asian cuisine, also located in Raytown, MO
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I am a chinese buffet junkie, so this place was right up my alley. My father, daughter and I were traveling back to South Carolina after an extended trip to Colorado, so here we were, breezing through to get something to eat before finding a place to sleep. Our waitress left much to be desired which is why this place did not get an "excellent", but the food was outstanding. They can fit any taste.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

OK food, but nothing outstanding. Waitress was busy but took a long time in clearing used plates. Decent price at less than $10. Many entrees tasted the same. Steamed too long. If you're looking to fill your void, this is the place. If you're looking for taste, go to Bandana's Bar B Que.

1  Thank TheBaldEagle52
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Mama Garden is a buffet with plenty of Chinese selections. The salad bar is filled with lots of fresh fruit plus the typical salad fixings. Not everything was great. But all the Chinese main dishes were really good and compared to other buffet restaurants it really is very good.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

My wife and I like going here. Easy to get to and great price for a buffet and a variety of tasty dishes. I like fish, squid (octopus), and different shrimps with a variety of salad and oriental dishes. My wife always says no kisses if I am eating "that stuff". She is quite happy with the salads, vegetables and other dishes. Service has always been friendly and extra value for seniors and at lunch. Lot of shopping in the area too. Try it out. ekb

Reviewed June 24, 2012

in the state of Missouri. Hands down. I have eaten, as have most readers of these reviews I imagine, eaten at many, many chinese buffets. This is one of my top four chinese buffets that I have ever eaten at--anywhere, not just in Missouri. I don't what else to say except you should give place a try. It is everything that you would want a chinese/asian buffet to be and, to top it off, it will exceed your expectations.

2  Thank James V

Been to Mama Garden? Share your experiences!