We have been loyal Holiday Inn Express patrons for some time now and have stayed at several of their properties. When our daughter moved to Kansas City for her job, we looked to see where the nearest Holiday Inn Express was located. Boy, did we get lucky! The Holiday Inn Express in Independence, MO has to be one of their flagship hotels. It is clean and well maintained. We have stayed there often enough to recognize some of the staff. Its the people who run the place that make the atmosphere around the hotel so positive and friendly. The guest rooms we have been in are always clean and the beds have been more comfortable than the one I have at home. All the Holiday Inn Express locations serve the same breakfast varieties. You cannot go wrong with the cinnamon rolls, but I think that the food service and quality varies by location. This hotel must have one of the better kitchens and food prep staff. This Holiday Inn Express has to be "One of the Best" in the franchise. Good food, a good night's rest, in a clean, friendly easily accessed location; We don't know what more we could ask for. We will be guests of this hotel for as long as our daughter continues to work here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Independence-Kansas City, Missouri is conveniently located near the Arrowhead and Kauffman Stadiums, home of both the Kansas City Chiefs Football and the Royals Baseball teams. You will also be surrounded by a variety of dining establishments that are within walking distance. The hotel is located minutes away from the Independence Center shopping mall, which makes for an easy visit to the wide variety of stores lining the 39th Street Shopping District.The hotel is also located just a few blocks from the new Center Point Medical Center, as well as Bass Pro.The Holiday Inn Express is the best place to stay if you are visiting the Harry S. Truman Library and Museum which is now showing the Truman and Israel exhibit. Make sure to see the Truman Home, Truman Courthouse and Office, as well as the Truman Memorial. The hotel is also conveniently located to visitors of the National Frontier Trails Museum, launching point of the Oregon Trail, as well as the Santa Fe and California Trails.Be sure to visit the Bingham Waggoner Estate and the Historic Independence Square! The Mormon Visitors Center, Community of Christ Temple and Auditorium, Hidden Valley Sports Complex, and The Sports Lodge are also conveniently located. We are minutes from the Sprint Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your Holiday Inn Express and Suites Independence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Suites Independence Hotel Independence
- Holiday Inn Independence
- Independence Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Independence