“Tacos are the Best!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Independence, Missouri
“Tacos are the Best!”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

Deep Fried Tacos, FLAVORFUL beef and chicken, great authenticity! Rice and Beans are really good too! very authentic. Can't wait to go back and try the enchilladas and more! Don't let the surroundings fool you. It is a CLEAN restaurant. Unfortunately not in the best area.

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank Action J

Independence, MO
“Possibly The Best Taco In KC Area”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

My family and I went out to dinner on a friday night to Queen Taco. We had bought a coupon through Groupon, so at a discounted price we felt safe taking a chance. We should not have worried. The food overall is excellent. My only complaint is the rice and beans are not very flavorful. The tacos, burritos and enchiladas were very good. My wife and I each had the Queen Taco platter. The Queen Taco is steak, onion and poblano peppers, along with bacon, lettuce and cheese. We think this may be the best taco in town, it is incredible! The ground beef (the children had burritos) is cooked with peppers the kids didnt care for, but my wife and I tasted and enjoyed. There are no fountain drinks, you buy bottles from an electric cooler. The salsa bar is nice, I recommend the salsa verde with the seeds.

• Visited February 2012
Independence, Missouri
“Real Mexican Cuisine!”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

I have been here several times now and the food is amazing. The Street Tacos are the best! Just like south Texas only closer and they have a salsa bar with fresh homemade sauce. Very friendly folks here, Mom & Pop operation. Heres to the little man.

• Visited January 2012