“Very cool”
Review of Vaile Mansion

Vaile Mansion
Reviewed May 19, 2012

I went to this mansion one year because I read that it was one of the most haunted places in America. It was during christmas. We got a guided tour and I was very impressed with the artifacts in the home. Very beautiful. And an interesting story.

1  Thank erica h

Reviewed May 19, 2012

I love historic tours of old homes. This one is no different. Good tour guides, extremely close to Harry Truman's old home, and an incredible Harry Truman Museum. Only downfall is you may not want to take your children, as it is very boring for kids, and just like most tours, can not keep their attention. I think this mansion even has a Christmas Tour, or event that I have always wanted to go to, just havn't had the chance.

Reviewed May 18, 2012

My teenage stepson and I went on a tour here. We both had a really great experience. There are few places that we have both been to that we equally liked that are touristy. It is very fascinating. The home is in excellent shape and well cared for. It has an amazing history and lots of very fascinating aspects to it. I would highly recommend it on a list of things to do in Kansas City if you are into touring old homes.

1  Thank angiinkc
Reviewed May 14, 2012

This attraction is a must. The story behind it is fascinating and the guides are wonderful

Reviewed April 11, 2012

Do not miss holiday season if your in town and it is a wonderful piece of history from victorian , See it