“Very poor, don't waste your time”
Review of Logan's Road House - CLOSED

Logan's Road House
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Sat down ordered a beer, 5 mins later bartender comes up and says coolers are not working so I am cooling your mug down. Then I order a combo dinner, ribs, steak med well, asparagus and grilled mixed vegies. Oh and the sign on the wall saying people eating peanuts listen to music. Music doesn't work, all you can hear is everyones conversation. They said its broke, starting to seem a trend, coolers music etc. My food comes out, I can see right away steak is raw, blood all over plate, my sides came out as coleslaw and caramelized apples. So she says I will get you your vegies and asparagus. I put steak with other items I didn't order. Manager comes up and asks how things are. Said other than the ribs not good. So my Asparagus comes out, finish that and the ribs. About 10 mins later the other veggies show up. I then order another beer and take a drink out of it to cut my lip on the broken mug. Bartender never spoke much, she never asked how food or anything was. Manager said I took your food off the tab. I explained that's not what I came in for I just wanted good food and he never answered.

1  Thank Pat N
LogansRoadhouse, Guest Relations Manager at Logan's Road House, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

Hi Pat N - we're very sorry to hear about this. Sounds like a few things may have gone wrong that we may be able to correct. Can you email us at guestrelations@logansroadhouse.com (including your TripAdvisor Profile Name) please? Thank you.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Our family has eaten at Logans about 7 or 8 times since they opened this location. The service had always been about average, but had declined the last couple of times we ate here. The last time we ate here we had about the worst experience (service-wise) at a restaurant in my life, so needless to say, we won't be returning. I'll spare the details, but suffice it to say they dropped the ball about a half-dozen times and then tried to OVERCHARGE us on the meal, instead of comping anything.

The food is average. We ate here purely because of convenience. If you want a "roadhouse" type of atmosphere with the same type of food, only much better, go down I-70 a few miles to the east and eat at Texas Roadhouse. They do everything better there.

LogansRoadhouse, Guest Relations Manager at Logan's Road House, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2014

Hi MLBogert - we're very sorry to hear about this. Sounds like a few things may have gone wrong that we may be able to correct. Could you please reach out to us at guestrelations@logansroadhouse.com? Thank you.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

This is one of those eat peanuts and get shells all over the place. In it's defense the peanuts are good!! Our server was really very good and attentive. The food, however, was less that stellar. I had the small sirloin, baked potato, and salad. The salad was really weird. The lettuce seemed fresh enough, the cheese was totally tasteless and the dressing was a strange mixture of ranch, Caesar, and I think blue cheese but with a rather unpleasant flavor. The inside of my potato was ok. They coat them in a coarse salt to bake them but you could tell they had been in the warmer a long time. It had that yellow, slightly slimy look and taste. My steak was done ok. Not spectacular, but ok. We won't be going back. When there are so many restaurants in the area you have to stand out.

LogansRoadhouse, Guest Relations Manager at Logan's Road House, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

Sorry you weren't happy with our food RannJ! Can you please reach us at GuestRelations@LogansRoadhouse.com? We'd like to see what we can do for you. We hope you change your mind.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Well we sat down and the waitress grabbed my phone and took a selfie! I mean how rude is that! She also tried to go through my phone! She also didn't bring us bread for 20 minutes... but a table who got there after us got bread! She didn't bring us salad. She tried to save her job with free desert.... she is still there.... Mexican chubby lady don't order from her. Wings were great!

LogansRoadhouse, Guest Relations Manager at Logan's Road House, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

Hey Nick, your feedback is important to us. We're going to pass this along and see what we can do to improve at this location.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Love the ribs here. The Steaks are pretty good too, but they are better other places, but the ribs are incredible, just fall off the bone. Service and food is always great too.