“Save yourself the aggravation.”
Review of Logan's Road House - CLOSED

Logan's Road House
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed January 2, 2012

My wife and I, along with my brother in law, ate here new years day. The server, thought polite enough, couldn't get our orders right to save her life. The steak I ordered was so tasteless that I drowned it in A1 to get it down. The deep fried mushrooms were rubbery and not tasty at all. The baked potato came out luke warm, was dry and hard. Overall, none of us were impressed by the food or service. Had it not been for the fact that we ate on the gift card from the in laws, we would have sent back half the meal, demanded a refund and left. As I was eating my steak, I was eyeballing the Burger King next door thinking I could have had fast food and been more pleased with the food and service over there... pretty sad.

There are newer reviews for Logan's Road House

Reviewed September 17, 2011

We've been intrigued by the commercials that have been playing on TV recently and decided to check it out. Upon entry, it looks a bit like Famous Dave's meets Texas Roadhouse. The menu offers quite a bit of variety and we were impressed with the many options on their "light" menu. However, we weren't there to eat healthy.

Our appetizer was friend mushrooms which were soggy and not at all the crispy texture we expected. The portion was small for the price and they just weren't very good. The dinner rolls are fresh baked and were tasty, and led us to believe that other items would be fresh made. We ordered a chicken strip platter to share and several sides.

The chicken strips looked like the kind you get at a bowling alley or ball park concession stand. Straight from a bag and nothing special. Salad dressing ALL over the top of the salad (who puts dressing straight on the salad these days?) my "loaded" sweet potato had a few marshmallows on it and a carmel sauce, but not enough to make up for the dry texture of the sweet potato. We also ordered macaroni and cheese and it tasted like the frozen kind that you microwave.

Overall disappointing meal for the distance we drove. You can get better quality in a dive bar and grill.

1  Thank jenslish