Staybridge Suites Kansas City - Independence
GardenInn.com
Higher Ground Hotel(Independence)
$90
$94
Comfort Suites Independence(Independence)(Great Value!)
$85
Best Western Truman Inn(Independence)(Great Value!)
$78
$72
BestWestern.com
My Place Hotel - Kansas City / Independence, MO(Independence)(Great Value!)
$84
$116
$51
$111
$109
$98
Travelocity
All reviewsfull kitchentrash cansweek staykitchen arealong term staygreat roomlong weekendother hotelsbeautiful hotelenjoyed our staykansas citybed was very comfortablestayed here for one nightconvenient locationevery morningdefinitely stay here againcomfortable stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Stayed one night while going to a KC Royals game. Very nice and clean property. Sink outside bath/toilet room is good design. Breakfast was pretty good - my wife liked that they had bacon (where many other places have only sausage). It sits down below the main road and has small signage on the side of the building so we almost drove by. (I must have put something wrong in the GPS because it didn't help.)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
LChapman511, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Kansas City - Independence, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Thank you for your review! We are sometimes hard to find with specific GPS apps, but once you do arrive we make it our focus for you to enjoy your stay! For future travelers, we are located right across from Centerpoint Hospital and Independence Center Mall, between Sonic and Logan's Roadhouse on Jackson Drive. We're so happy that you chose to stay with us while seeing our favorite team play! We hope the convenience of being only 10 minutes away from Kauffman Stadium and by tens of restaurants helped you enjoy your stay even more. We hope to see you again soon! Go Royals!!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

A Staybridge guest lets their dog hangout in the guest's dining room most evenings and weekends. When the dog is not eating from its water and food dishes in the dining room, it feasts on people food from the guest's tables. This dog roams freely around the pool courtyard without the owner. Staybridge staff is aware of dog situation. Too bad since the Staybridge is a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank James K

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at our facility, as well as taking the time to write a review. We wish for all of our guests to experience a wonderful stay! Our pet policy that is signed at check in specifically states for guests with pets to not bring them in the common areas, this includes the great room and pool area. I am terribly sorry that a member of our team did not address this while it was happening. If this is to ever happen again, please know that we do have a very responsive staff that truly cares about your comfort and safety & will address immediately if brought to our attention. Staybridge Suites is a fantastic brand and we truly hope to make it your home away from home when in the Kansas City area.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

My son moved into this hotel a week ago and has found it to be a wonderful place. I reserved a room last Saturday night (5/18/13) for my Grandson's graduation that evening and totally agree with his assessment of it. The staff are all wonderful, the rooms and amenities exceptional, including the food! I traveled a great deal in my work before I retired and never stayed in any place that even came close to how great this hotel is! A GREAT place to stay!

Room Tip: Don't think it matters where your room is.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 29, 2013

This was the first time that I had the chance to stay at a Staybridge Suites Hotel. Very friendly people and excellent service. Room was perfect and the breakfast was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I stayed in a spacious one bedroom suite that was clean, well equipped in the kitchen, and close to amenities. The breakfast included a variety of selections, fitness area contained basic equipment (could use a fan in this room) but met my needs. I would stay at this place again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple