All reviews full size fridge stove top one night long stay weekend staff extended stay hotel room was clean hotel chains small apartment laundry facility accept pets nice kitchenette breakfast in bed pots and pans longer stay corner cafe multiple trips
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my husband stay there with a friend and it was really configurable better then any other hotel and my husband lost he ring so we called up there to see if the have found it and then did so I left my name and number and they called 2 hour later saying the found it I was so happy. THANK YOU MYPLACE YOUR THE BEST!!!!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
MYINMO, General Manager at My Place Hotel - Kansas City / Independence, MO, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We are so happy we could find your husband's ring, and even happier that you stayed with us and had a great stay! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been in the Independence for work the last two weekends. This has been a great place to stay. Having a kitchen in the room has been wonderful, after working long hours it is really nice to come back to a comfortable room and prepare a meal. And not having to see what late night fast food is still open.

Room tip: Turn your ice maker on like the nice people at the front desk suggested. Nothing like a cold drink at the end of a hot day.
Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MYINMO, General Manager at My Place Hotel - Kansas City / Independence, MO, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback! We're so glad that the My Place niche works so well for your needs, especially after a long work day! We look forward to seeing you again next time!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Great facility with small kitchens, clean, and new! IHOP around the corner and Costco down the street to fill up or get necessities. Very friendly and helpful staff. Will stay here whenever I pass through again. So affordable!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! We look forward to seeing you on your next trip through Independence!

Reviewed September 8, 2019

We were pleasantly surprised with the newer, clean, convenient hotel accommodations we found here. Front staff seemed to really enjoy their jobs, were extremely helpful, and the price point was SUPERB. We would definitely stay there again if we are in town.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MYINMO, General Manager at My Place Hotel - Kansas City / Independence, MO, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! I will pass on your comments to the staff! We look forward to seeing you on your next stay here in Independence, Missouri!

Reviewed September 8, 2019

Great place to stay if you are going to stay a while.I had to be in Independence for 5 days and the hotel treated me great. The rooms where very clean and the hotel kept us up to date on everything.I will for sure stay there again in the future.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip!