TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing massage! Amazing price!

Reviewed September 27, 2018
JoanneC2198
Melbourne, Australia
Lovely

We stayed at Bloo Lagoon, 3 Day Romantic Package which included Honeymooners Package at Spiral... read more

Reviewed October 16, 2017

from $80.00
More Info
from $127.36
More Info
All reviews bloo lagoon hot tea minute massage good at what they do amazing massage honeymooners pedicure bali snorkeling
Selected filters
Reviewed January 1, 2019

Over my week in Bali, I did three spa treatments with Spiral Spa and bought home some of their wonderful body butter as well. I got a spa pedicure when I arrived. After a week of diving, snorkeling and lots of walking, my pedicure was intact. My husband and I also got the Honeymooners package and left soooo every refreshed. Lastly, I did the salt bath after my last dive. It was simple and beautiful. Love every minute.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed September 27, 2018

Staying at the Bloo Lagoon we decided to try the day spa. We both had a 90 minute massage, we both then went back for a manicure and I had a pedicure.

The prices were unbelievably good!

The ladies are very good at what they do! It was a lovely experience all round with a cool drink to start and a cold face washer to wash your hands, and a hot tea to finish.

My only negative experience was the first lady that I had the 90 minute massage mentioned quite a few times that she can only buy her 1 year old son milk if she receives a tip.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at Bloo Lagoon, 3 Day Romantic Package which included Honeymooners Package at Spiral Spa.

For me a neck and shoulder massage is enough however after 2 hours of bliss overlooking ocean a 30 minute massage may never be enough again.

Lovely setting in small hut overlooking water. Beautiful massage not too hard or too soft. Chocolate body wrap smelled sooooo good. Warm coconut head massage left hair so soft.

Enjoyed it that much booked straight in for signature facial while husband relaxed in villa smelling devine though maybe not manly (lol).

Felt comfortable with staff and spoiled, really was lovely.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

There is not much to do in Padang Bai so why not just relax and enjoy the spa. This place provides great service. All staff were very friendly. We took the package "Honeymooners" and it was worth what we paid. You enjoy 1 hour massage then they do body wrap with cocoa (smell absolutely delicious) and while they let your body soaked the cocoa, they massage your head with warm coconut oil I believe. It was the perfect 2 hours spent in a day :)

Only one negative thing (but not big deal) was the flies. It can be a bit annoying that the flies keep landing on your face while you are trying to enjoy the massage.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed May 13, 2017

It is a MUST Experience to have massages at Spiral Spa @ Bloo. It starts with the amazing staff which helped us to find the perfect treatment. As well the view is miracles and is unique to Padang Bai. It was an absolutely fantastic experience (I would say the best - and I have been to a few spas).

Date of experience: December 2016