TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amaszing Spa treatments and Produkts

Wow i am so Happy that i find this place. Love all the massages i tried and shopped plenty of... read more

Reviewed April 1, 2019
Krisi7777
Friedrichshafen, Germany
via mobile
Amazing massage! Amazing price!

Staying at the Bloo Lagoon we decided to try the day spa. We both had a 90 minute massage, we both... read more

Reviewed September 27, 2018
JoanneC2198
Melbourne, Australia

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Manggis
from $80.00
More Info
from $127.36
More Info
All reviews bloo lagoon hot tea minute massage good at what they do amazing massage honeymooners pedicure bali snorkeling
Selected filters
Reviewed November 15, 2016

Had god knows how many balinese massages there and all were excellent and truly the pinnacle to get relaxed. Go for the 90 min massage for the best experience. Massage are giving while you hear the waves crashing on the rocks below. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank Doo1979
Reviewed October 11, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at Bloo lagoon and visited this spa every single evening for 10 days. I can recommend it for 100% (quality of massage and the real healing effect we felt after)! There are enother "spas" around the place, but just Spiral spa looks and feels like the real spa. Everything else if compared to it lookes like cheap massage pavilions.

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank MrLegus
Reviewed August 26, 2016

It is actually a late post review on my last visit to Spiral Spa at Bloo Lagoon. To start with, a breathtaking view across the hidden paradise of Bloo Lagoon has taken me away. At least, the view that I saw from the Spa and the restaurant above.

From the moment we arrived, a warm welcome with a smile we get upfront from the staff at the reception, both from Rini and Stephan. Then they introduced us to the Spa, the international products they're using on the treatment, the professional therapists, etc. prior taking us on a little tour around the Spa.

The place was unique, the interior and ambience is quite different as we strolled downstairs where we find the little pool with fishes around and the open-air treatment rooms.

We took the one hour treatment there and it was one of the best we have so far. What we feel? Happy. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place and one day we'll be back for sure.

Date of experience: September 2015
1  Thank WiwinE4
Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

This spa is my idea of a total relaxation on this side of Bali. With picturesque views of Padang Bai from their location, you would never go wrong coming here. I had a Hot Stone Massage and felt soothed from their fantastic Balinese spa therapist. The service is wonderful and very welcoming. Totally loved the style and design of the place, quite unique for Bali. This spa is highly recommended!

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank maluzv
Reviewed June 19, 2016 via mobile

I had the traditional balinese massage (90 min.) and it was so good. The staff is very friendly, and my masseuse was very aware of my comfort.

They started me off, 10 minuttes before my treatment with some herbal drink, and after the massage they served a spicey hot tea. They took me down to a small shelter hut, in the forest on the cliff, and you could see the ocean view behind the bushes. Very peaceful setting, with birds chirming and the sound of waves hitting the cliffs further down.

It was really relaxing!