I've been to bali about 10 times and I reckon this place has to be one of the most relaxing trips I've had. Three Brothers Bungalows is a tropical retreat in a very convenient location.
- Quiet, quiet quiet (no young drunk obnoxious aussies)
- Very nice location, heaps of restaurants and shops close by.
- Only 7-8 min walk tops to the beach
- Beautiful lush tropical gardens
- Big spacious rooms, (we stayed in the Delux suite)
- Cheap cheap we paid $75aud per night (all incl).
- Good pool
- Delux rooms have a great outdoor shower and bath in tropical gardens
- Nice friendly staff
- Breakfast is bad, but we only had it once then paid $3.50(aud) down the road each morning at a restaurant, so no big deal.
- The hotel allows street sellers to walk thru the grounds to try and sell you stuff which becomes a little annoying.
- That's it.
I'll never stay anywhere else. It's more suited for mature people with well behaved children. Young kids are not really suited to this place. Very romantic and relaxing.
9/10 ( Not a 10 becuase of the breakfast and hawkers)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Three Brothers Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Brothers Bungalows
- Three Brothers Bungalows Hotel Legian
- Three Brothers Hotel
- Three Brothers Resort
- Three Brothers Bungalows Bali/Legian