“Very nice, clean and beautiful hotel in Seminyak”
Review of Puri Damai

Puri Damai
Ranked #12 of 81 Specialty Lodging in Legian
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Very nice, clean and beautiful hotel in Seminyak”
Reviewed February 25, 2011

I stayed with my friend a couple of days in this really nice boutique hotel. Service is really good, the rooms are very clean with a nice patio and kitchenette. Rainshower in the bathroom and a nice view over the swimmingpool with a beautiful garden.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Darwin NT
Reviewed January 26, 2011

My husband and I again stayed at Puri Damai 21-24 January 2011 and as always the staff are lovely, very friendly and helpful, accomodation is great, is one of our favourite places to stay in Bali. Fab location and very good value for money. Love the new "no kids" policy. If you want a lovely quiet and peaceful stay in Bali, then this is the place for you. We stay here at least once a year and always enjoy our stay. Fantastic massages and pampering directly across the road, very cheap. Thanks again for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Tolmie Victoria
Reviewed January 26, 2011

The layout is fantastic with AC bedrooms (both with own bathroom) upstairs and open kitchen and lounge area downstairs with AC TV room downstairs as well. Staff always happy and helpful and friendly. Very clean and safe with a lovely pool. The kitchen had all you needed and the supermarket is just up the road. Good eating near by and easy walk to the beach. Massage available just across the road. The one bedroom rooms are on one level with TV in the bedroom. We will be back for sure.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
busselton
Reviewed January 19, 2011

Stayed at this place on recommendations from other forums. From the booking to the checkout everything was easy.Arrived early from Perth and they had our rommready for us to check into 4 hours before time. rooms clean and bpeople staying bed comfortable. Staff friendly and all people staying here ready to say hello, and hows your day going.Great feel to this small place. Nice location with a lane way close by for easy access to the beach strip and restaurants.TV room great for when you retun after shopping with excellent aircon.Pool small but ok for a quick dip.Gardens now grown so your rooms all though close are still very private. Would definately stay again .

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank trish1958
Bonnet Bay
Reviewed January 16, 2011

All good, had a great stay here. Right through from the booking to check out everything went smoothly. Great staff, everything was offered and in working order, is an oasis that's right amongst everything you will need during your stay. Everytime friends and I used the pool it felt like we were the only ones staying there, it suited me perfectly as i'm not a big fan of the 'larger' hotels and as a solo traveler don't consider the villas.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with friends
Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed January 1, 2011

Stayed in this excellent place for 6 nights. They now have a policy of no children under 16 but because I booked almost a year in advance we were able to say with our 17,15 and 13 year olds.

We had the smaller of the 2 bedroom units and this was more than enough space for us all. great bedroom with king size bed and ensuite for us, twin beds and ensuite for the girls (all upstairs) and downstairs in the separate airconditioned TV room they put a roll out bed for our son. There is also a separate toilet downstairs so very handy.

Staff are wonderful. They even did the dirty dishes that I left in the sink each day, which I didn't expect them to do! (made me feel guilty so I made sure I left them a tip to say thank you).

The location is wonderful. The actual street is quite small and quiet but its a very short stroll to double six and a longer but still easy walk to the beach front (just turn down a little alleyway next to Puri Damai and follow all the way to the beach).

Excellent choice for family accommodation for those (like us) who prefer not to stay in hotels and resorts.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Frankfurt, Germany
Reviewed December 24, 2010

I have stayed in Puri Damai, 2 times. I like it because it's small and feels private and quiet. Negative, for me the bathroom, its basic and there is absolutely no place to put any toiletries.

The only drawback for me is the price. Last year October I paid $ 47 for a 1 bedroom appartement. In October I paid $ 58. And the price is $ 69 at the moment. I am a bit disappointed about their pricing, its getting less and less attractive....

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Legian
Hotel Kumala Pantai
Ananta Legian Hotel
#31 of 86 in Legian
The Camakila Legian Bali
Astagina Resort Villa and Spa Bali

Been to Puri Damai? Share your experiences!