“Traquility and relaxation love puri damai”
Review of Puri Damai

Puri Damai
Ranked #15 of 87 Specialty Lodging in Legian
Reviewed May 5, 2011

We haverecently returned frOm a ten day stay at the puri Damai in legian. The villas were recommended to us by a friend who stays here every time and loves it! The staff are so lovely and take great care with your safety especially the security guys - thanks ketut! He explained which taxis to use to avoid being ripped off. Ayu and Gus are very efficient and I found them prompt in replying to my emails and queries. Cannot recommend the puri Damai more highly. Thanks guys great work !

• Stayed: April 2011

Reviewed April 15, 2011

Ayu and Gus always make us feel welcome and like we belong. So peaceful and accommodating. We love Puri Damai because it is everything we love about Bali.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank samesdifd
Reviewed March 25, 2011

I've had two trips to Bali in the last 12 months, staying at Puri Damai each time... and I'll keep coming back, I love this place and would have no reason to try anywhere else. The staff are so friendly and helpful, nothing is too much trouble. I love the spacious open living areas... perfect when travelling with a group. I also love the fact that it is small, which gives it a friendly family feel, unlike large resorts which can be very impersonal.
We find it well located too, the street is quite at night as it's not on a main road. We could walk to most places we wanted to go to, but no trouble to get a taxi to places further away... and taxis are so cheap! Go across the road too for a massage, reflexology or just a manicure... the girls are so nice... even came out and waved us good-bye when we left.
... and go to the hotel next door for breakfast, enjoy their $5 buffet by the beach.
So many reasons to stay at Puri Damai !

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank Ros094
Reviewed March 11, 2011

Just returned from a five day stay at the Puri Damai. The hotel is beautiful and quiet. The staff were fantastic, nothing was to much trouble and they were always so friendly. The rooms are good and loved the outdoor living area. We made use of the kitchen facilities as we were there for Nyepi day. The hotel is in a good spot near restaurants, shops and taxis are always outside going past. I would recommend this hotel to any of my friends.
Thank you again to all the staff at Puri Damai for the wonderful stay my husband and I had in March 2011.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 25, 2011

I stayed with my friend a couple of days in this really nice boutique hotel. Service is really good, the rooms are very clean with a nice patio and kitchenette. Rainshower in the bathroom and a nice view over the swimmingpool with a beautiful garden.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 26, 2011

My husband and I again stayed at Puri Damai 21-24 January 2011 and as always the staff are lovely, very friendly and helpful, accomodation is great, is one of our favourite places to stay in Bali. Fab location and very good value for money. Love the new "no kids" policy. If you want a lovely quiet and peaceful stay in Bali, then this is the place for you. We stay here at least once a year and always enjoy our stay. Fantastic massages and pampering directly across the road, very cheap. Thanks again for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 26, 2011

The layout is fantastic with AC bedrooms (both with own bathroom) upstairs and open kitchen and lounge area downstairs with AC TV room downstairs as well. Staff always happy and helpful and friendly. Very clean and safe with a lovely pool. The kitchen had all you needed and the supermarket is just up the road. Good eating near by and easy walk to the beach. Massage available just across the road. The one bedroom rooms are on one level with TV in the bedroom. We will be back for sure.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Legian
Hotel Kumala Pantai
#27 of 148 in Seminyak
Ossotel
Ossotel
#6 of 87 in Legian

Been to Puri Damai? Share your experiences!