1,125 results
All reviews sky garden vi ai pi light sleeper night life nice hotel noisy at night swimming pool strategic location nice pool walking distance front office special thanks nice stay hotel is located rooms are clean superior room egg station
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The price, breakfast and hotel staff were fantastic! Gek Mas and Reza were so friendly and helpful for our 4 night visit, that we look forward to staying at this Neo again!! Pool side service was very good. The room was very quiet considering the hotel is just off the "party center" of Legian. Agustinus Bulo was very helpful with our departure

1  Thank janhathaway
NeoPlusKutaLegian, Manager at Hotel NEO + Kuta Legian, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

It is great to hear that you had a first-class stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We hope you will come back and visit us soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stay is very good. Rooms are very clean. Internet is fast even some disconnections inside the room but stable in the lounge area. Staff are all welcoming and full time assisting us for all our needs like adaptors extra pillows etc.

1  Thank MyNameIsKenken

Dear Valued Guest,

It is great to hear that you had a first class stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We hope you will come back and visit us soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

headed here for a few days rest after work paid for top singapore digs... and this, despite its cheap rate, wasn't hugely different. Good rooms with good aircon (can't comment on earlier 'no aircon' review - but that surprises me) - a boutique type feel and nice quiet 20m pool - sufficient for swimming laps. v central and good staff - including Reza and Putri amongst others who were very helpful. They also stored a roadbike I hired for me for 2 nights to save me having it in my room. would struggle to justify changing hotel when I return in a few months... oh also right by a 24 hr supermarket for beers brekkie etc.

1  Thank sksksksk56
NeoPlusKutaLegian, Manager at Hotel NEO + Kuta Legian, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

It is great to hear that you have stayed with us! Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We are so glad to hear you have a good experience during your stay with our facilities and staff services, will send all your gratitude to them for their excellence.
Once again thank you for your review. Hopefully will meet you on the next trip to Bali.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Location is central in Legian but aircon very poor. No ceiling fan in room either so impossible to stay in the room. I cancelled the booking and still was charged one night stay. Booking.com should refund due to poor condition of highly rated hotel.

Dear Adrienne A,

It is great to hear that you have stayed with us! Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We do really understand your point of concern, and we apologize for the inconvenience that happened. It is well noted for our future excellent services and facility.
Once again thank you for your willingness.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A Fun Vacation When I Stay at the Neo + Kuta Legian Hotel With Gray Haired Staff upon arrival greeted with a friendly smile I stayed in room 512 "Clean and comfortable room the view of the beach and the sunset at evening seen from the corridor of the room made everything becomes romantic and at breakfast there are many menu choices and the restaurant staff are very familial and friendly i forget his name is a man in a gray uniform and a woman serves us very politely and gives the best, a big swimming pool and my son is lent a life jacket so that my child feels comfortable when swimming Thank you Neo + Kuta Legian See You Again ... If We Take a Vacation to Bali Again I Will Stay Here

Trip type: Traveled with family