Lowest prices for your stay
$28
Travelocity$28
CheapTickets$28
Orbitz.com$28
1,134 results
All reviews sky garden night life nice hotel noisy at night swimming pool strategic location walking distance nice stay hotel is located clean rooms superior room breakfast buffet clubs edy noise bali putri
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2019

stayed over for 5 nights for my recent trip and everything is there. its near to the sky garden but the sound doesnt bother me at all at night. friendly ladies staffs. had request for early check in and the room is fully ready upon our arrival! will come back again.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed December 28, 2018 via mobile

Stayed a night in 27/12. Checked into 2 rooms (329 & 328). Attention we received was very good.
The hotel is situated just 100m from the Memorial site and away enough to escape the loud party music.
The pool is very inviting and you can laze around while having your meals as the kitchen a just beside.
Highly recommended for families as you are able to find almost everything within walking distance.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank damianteh
Reviewed December 26, 2018 via mobile

The staff are very friendly, the rooms are clean (cleaned daily) and the room service is amazing.
Thank you to all the staff at NEO for making our experience in Bali amazing. I would also like to thank Ekta and Reza for attending our needs in a timely and professional manner.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 24, 2018 via mobile

My husband booked a room with balcony thru traveloka app, unfortunately they tell us cannot provide cause my husband is Indonesian local,until I'm very angry make complaints and want see the hotel manager then only they will try to get us the room,first time had bad experience and spoilt my holiday mood in Bali,and the girl who worked at reception also with black face and not helpful at all.Until now still not yet solve my problems,I won't recommend anybody stay this hotel especially the main desk staff bad attitude.
To sales marketing people in this hotel,please don't give anything that your hotel cannot provide at advertisement,u are really cheating your consumer!!!and you should sent your front desk girl back HQ get another service training again to improve overall quality of your hotel.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Chris F
Reviewed December 20, 2018

Everything is good to superb . location , food , staff behavior , cleanness or pool .
100% suitable for party lovers . one of the best pub of bali ( sky garden ) is very near to property . 5 star rating for hotel

Room tip: pool view rooms are good
Date of stay: September 2018