“Good food, good people, and a comfy vibe”

Dongs Subways station
Ranked #165 of 274 Restaurants in Legian
Cuisines: Fast Food, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Dongs subways station is a small bar ,resto in jl Bene sari, Legian ,Bali,Indonesia. Has the best sub style sandwiches , wraps, pies , sausage rolls , pasties , also a bar open untill midnight , cheap drinks , no tax and service chaarge , buy a sub 12 inch and get happy hour prices all day, definatly worth a look when in bali
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Staff was very friendly and took time to hang out and chat rather than just take order and leave. Ma and Pa kinda joint. Nice to have a proper sandwich in Bali! Food is amazing. Must try!!

Grandong, Owner at Dongs Subways station, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

thankyou for your review , and hope you enjoyed the food , welcome back any time , :)

Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Relaxed and cheerful atmosphere. Cheap drinks all day and night. Good quality fresh food prepared on sight by Aussie owner and his friendly staff. Directly opens onto Benasari street making it an ideal spot for people watching. Good take away service (delivered) directly to many of the nearby bars.

Grandong, Owner at Dongs Subways station, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2014

thankyou for all my customers for giving me a good review , but we deserve it here m Trip advisor has helped me so much , many customers have told me from trip advisor they have found my bar , come in guaranteed the best sandwich in Bali :)

Reviewed July 15, 2014

My lady and I spotted Dong's and thought wow, brand new place to eat. After perusing the menu we settled on a 12"meatball roll with basically the works. The friendly waitress advised it would be big enough for us both. I thought ok, if I am still hungry can order another one but maybe just a 6" one. We had a round of beers and before you knew it out came two enormous 6" rolls. The food was fresh and delicious. My partner didn't finish hers and No I didn't need to order a second helping. The bill was tiny compared to the sandwich. I walked away paying only $10 for the beers and the food. There is other food available plus a range of imported spirits. The food was fresh, tasted great, the drinks cold and inexpensive. I will be coming back to try many more sandwiches.

2  Thank bernie47801
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Stopped at the sub station for the hot topic meat ball sub , but changed my mind and went for a HOT roast beef n gravy gut buster.
Crazy size 12" roll
Heaps of roast beef
Three gravy chioces
Onions
Two beers
Ready for a nap !!!

Reviewed July 11, 2014

small bar , and sandwich shop , great location and clean toilets , staff is friendly and no tax or service charge :) i could not eat a 12 inch sub sandwich it was so big , great valve for money ,