We didn't expect much given that it was a budget option but even our modest expectations were not met. The room was clean but very sparse with no redeeming features. The pool was ok but the seating area around it was covered with empty bottles, plastic wrappers, cigarette butts, etc. Cancelled our second night and booked somewhere a little more expensive. Definitely worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sayang Maha Mertha Hotel is located in the famous village of Legian, a pleasent 10 minute drive from the airport, 4 minute walk (100 meters) from the world famous sunset beach of Kuta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sayang Maha Mertha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sayang Maha Mertha Hotel Legian
- Sayang Maha Mertha Legian
- Sayang Maha Mertha Bali/Legian