Me and my boyfriend were backpacking round Indonesia for a month, we booked into this hotel for 3 nights whilst we were in Bali as the central location was what we wanted. After reading bad reviews on this site we were a little aprehensive about the place but we were pleasantly surpised. The hotel room is basic but if you pay basic price that is to be expected. The room was tiled and had only a fan so it could get a little warm, but it was perfect for what we needed. The bathroom was a little dated but had a clean toilet and decent shower. A simple breakfasts was included (toast and orange), but you could add egg, sausage etc at very little cost. The woman at the information desk at the hotel was also extremely helpful and helped us organise our travel for after we left. We loved it here so much we booked an extra 3 nights! The restaurant there is also very good value for money, lovely food at cheap prices. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. We had most our meals here as we were counting the pennies. Wonderful staff, great value, highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sayang Maha Mertha Hotel is located in the famous village of Legian, a pleasent 10 minute drive from the airport, 4 minute walk (100 meters) from the world famous sunset beach of Kuta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sayang Maha Mertha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sayang Maha Mertha Hotel Legian
- Sayang Maha Mertha Legian
- Sayang Maha Mertha Bali/Legian