Since we were only on transit in Bali and we only had a night to spend, we chose the cheapest option we could find.
You will be better off spending a few $ more and avoinding this hotel. Rooms were dark, staff not very friendly (which is rare in Bali) and the overall hotel just old and tiered.
But if you're a backpacker who likes to go party at night and just needs a room to crash at night, this might be sufficient...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sayang Maha Mertha Hotel is located in the famous village of Legian, a pleasent 10 minute drive from the airport, 4 minute walk (100 meters) from the world famous sunset beach of Kuta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Sayang Maha Mertha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sayang Maha Mertha Hotel Legian
- Sayang Maha Mertha Legian
- Sayang Maha Mertha Bali/Legian