The room was NASTY & TERRIBLE condition with gloomy & strong smell of mould...!! even worst BED BUGS living in bed!! OMG......i kinda ok with it and accept it without any complaint to the reception...thinking that "okay, i pay for cheap room, then what you expecting more"
things totally change with i got back from bali 2 day and ready to my next holiday destination...i found that the bud bugs had "MIGRATED“ in my cap!!! FREE RIDE BACK TO MY COUNTRY!!! not one or two bugs..ITS MORE THAN 5 BUGS LIVING INSIDE...EVEN WORST ITS LAYING EGGS .....OMG...its was NASTY, goose bump all way long & totally spoil my holiday mood...
although i pay for the cheap price, but hygiene issue was crucial...i rather sleep in airport rather share bed with ALL the bugs~~
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sayang Maha Mertha Hotel is located in the famous village of Legian, a pleasent 10 minute drive from the airport, 4 minute walk (100 meters) from the world famous sunset beach of Kuta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sayang Maha Mertha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sayang Maha Mertha Hotel Legian
- Sayang Maha Mertha Legian
- Sayang Maha Mertha Bali/Legian