First time at Beach Melati. Booked in for August while we were there. I had some dental work and was hoping for a quiet place. This would have been perfect except for tree loping that took place for six days nearby but this was no way the fault of the Melati Beach. Stayed in one bedroom apartment on the ground floor which suited us perfect. Would have like at least a stove top to do cooking in the apartment if we wanted. the rest of the facilities were excellent. Location is perfect, Easy access to the beach and a large selection of shops and plenty of choices for eating.
The staff are the best, so friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small complex of 12 apartments over 3 floors. The apartments and pool are behind high walls, guaranteeing your security and privacy and within a couple of minutes walk to beach, restaurants and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Beach Melati Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Melati Apartments Hotel Legian
- Beach Melati Apartments Bali/Legian