“Love Love Love this beautiful Villa Hotel!”
Review of Villa Diana Bali

Villa Diana Bali
Ranked #54 of 84 Hotels in Legian
Perth, Australia
“Love Love Love this beautiful Villa Hotel!”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I have made countless trips to the beautiful island of Bali and have opted to stay at Villa Diana Bali at least 15 times. It is located so conveniently on the border of Legian and Seminyak which means it is only a short taxi ride away from EVERYTHING! The staff are so friendly and helpful and I Iove how special and 'at home' they make me feel. Nothing is ever too much hassle- even arranging private massage ladies to come each morning without having to go out to a salon. When I have travelled with groups in the past we have opted to stay at one of the private villas. The villas have an awesome private pool and entertaining area which is so nice when you want to have guests over or go for a late night swim. Villa Diana will always be my home base when visiting Bali because I love everything about it. I recommend Villa Diana to all of my family and friends and haven't had anything but great feedback yet. I can't wait for my next visit!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

6 Thank MoniqueVarnavides

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I had such a wonderful experience staying at Villa Diana. The staff were so kind and friendly, very helpful and hospitable. The villa is beautiful and gives off a very homey feel. Easy to get around and very near Seminyak. I would recommend Villa Diana to everyone! Definitely be back for multiple stays!

5 Thank Ericaellina
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I cant recommend Villa Diana enough - I have been to bali many times and since staying there I cant help myself and keep going back. The hotel and pool setting is beautiful - very relaxing. The location is perfect - close to the great restaurants, beach, shopping and spas. The staff are very helpful and friendly. You wont go wrong by staying at Villa Diana.

Room Tip: the private villas are great as well :)
2 Thank lstaunton
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I had never heard of this property and I've been to Bali many times

I met a fellow Australian at a tiny Balinese spa, we started chatting & she took me here. I moved in the next day. I am still in contact with the Australian; we became great friends. She's stayed at this property many times.

I've read some of these comments here and I can't understand them. Anyone who goes to Bali to stay in the ONE place for meals is, in my opinion, a little bit sad!

The breakfast here is clean, adequate and tasty. It's not five star but it's a lovely way to start the day.

The staff members are all SO very friendly! I felt like I was leaving my family after staying here for 10 days.

My room was lovely, cleaned daily and was perfect for what I wanted. I needed privacy, air con, and a small hotel.

Make sure you carry the business card of the hotel with you so that drivers know how to get you there.

The courtesy bus will take you to the airport, so that's a saving.

Remember to always tip anyone who helps you with your bags in Bali. The porters, the front desk, the drivers, the hotel staff, the airport staff. Westerners live like royalty in Bali and this is a third world country.

I would recommend this hotel to people who want to be off the main drag and have some privacy. The pool is lovely. There were no kids so that was a blessing (please, take your kids to big resorts where they can make as much noise as they want! I say this as a mother; we need a break!).

It's minutes from anywhere you want to go.

I loved it.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

6 Thank Tracy G
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 27, 2013

hotel was nice, but situated near a canal, which was very smelly, staff were great, food left a lot to be desired, bed linen/towels bit grey, not a lot of drawer space.
Woukd I stay here again, don't think so.

Room Tip: lower floor rooms are nice as you have good access to the pool,
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank lilygrt
perth
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I have stayed in Villa Diana numerous times; in both the hotel rooms and the private villas. I have loved every stay. The staff are amazing, the included breakfast is great and it is in an excellent location between Kuta and Seminyak. Lovely hotel. Stongly recommend.

5 Thank zoeglasfurd
Reviewed September 20, 2013

We had a short stay at Villa Diana with our family when we came to Bali in August and we all thought it was great value for money. The pool area is lovely and never busy and the staff are very helpful. It is in a backstreet so best if you have the address to give taxi drivers. We had a ground floor room overlooking the pool which was very nice, modern and very clean. The bathroom was nice but the shower was over the bath and was very difficult to get into because of the high decking next to it. It would not be suitable for anyone with mobility restrictions. Being in Legian it is very close to Kuta and Seminyak so very central The breakfast was very nice and the pick-up service from the airport was a bonus. Overall it was excellent value for money. We usually stay in villa-type accommodation but for a short stay we would definitely stay in their hotel rooms again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple