Hotel Sinar Bali
FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach(Legian)(Great Value!)
$78
$69
The Magani Hotel and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
$92
$119
Hotels.com
$289
$186
Alam KulKul Boutique Resort(Legian)(Great Value!)
$75
$68
Astagina Resort Villa and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
$145
$71
Agoda.com
$122
$93
Priceline
All reviewshot watertraditional hotelgreat poolpool barsmall hotellegian shopshave stayed here many timesstaying at this hotelstayed nightsair connoodlesmin walk to the beachthe location is perfectbuffet breakfastwould stay againfridgebathroom
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I've stayed at sinar twice, Once with my teenage son for a surfing holiday and once with friends for a girls trip. Both times I found the staff amazing!! The location is perfect for shopping in between Semiyak & Kuta. Legian beach was good enough for a early morning surf.
The breakfast is basic but thats all you need, I have only had lunches & snacks around the pool & they are great otherwise I go out for dinner & there is a great restuarant just down the lane way called Sammys the staff are friendly and great with kids.
I've stayed in the cabins & single bottom rooms & I find all bathrooms are out dated but are in good clean working order. they certinaly take you back to the 70's
The pool is awesome so close to your rooms & plenty of room for every one. I've told all my friends & family about Sinar and Im hoping to get back in Nov 2013 See you there :))

Room Tip: I liked the cabins the best.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Kpslice
Reviewed April 18, 2013

sinar is like our second home, love the staff, danny at the pool bar, wayan the gardener, froggy and wayan and all the room cleaners are fun, nyoman security is such a gentleman, actually the whole lot, make our stay fun. bungalows are better than standards, big rooms, but dated, but who cares, its only to sleep. the sinars restaurant has some of the best food around, nicest chicken satays we have ever had, ketut is a good cook. wont stay anywhere else year after year.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank notenoughbali
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Our family gathered from all over Australia at Sinar Legian for a pre wedding 2 night catch up and gossip session. We booked 7 rooms and Sinar were excellent in accomodating our requests. One was the honeymoon suite, 2 were down stairs due to bad knees and the other 4 were upstairs for quiet and privacy. On check in hotel was 1 room short (the honeymoon room of all rooms!) but fixed it before the bride and groom arrived so all good. They even gave us a peek to check it was all good. Amazing flowers, fruit, large room at rear of grounds for quiet. Bridge & Groom had a legal registry wedding in Australia day before then the 'actual' wedding in Bali one week later. I can only comment on our room and facilities but comments from the rest of the family were very similar. Bed - upstairs king, comfy (if a little hard as seems to be the case in Indo), 3 low pillows. A/C good and quiet. Telly with 2 Aust channels, no coffee making facilities but had a fridge. Shower only, only a short wait for hot water and a bit short on pressure but did the job eventually. Blue basin, dunny that continually ran! Yep, we were back in Bali :) Full buffet breakfast was included - toasts, fruits, choices of hot dishes changed each day, juice etc. Service around the pool was good as I ordered a few Nescafes, all good. Undercharged at check out so I went back and made sure I paid for everything. Pool was big, mild temperature, good deep section and little childs area. Tiles slippery so hati hati. Ran out of pool towels and none available for remainder of stay. We noticed on the 2nd day that all the lounges were hogged first thing with no one in sight (again), so we took the towels n stuff off and gave them to the staff. Tuff. Even the hotel has a sign to try and remind people to use common courtesy. I say, if you want a whole sun lounge to be available 24/7 just for you - then rent a villa. The atmosphere is very pleasant and comfortable. Guest talk to each other and/or leave you be. It is small enough to be intimate and friendly yet big enough that you aren't on someone elses toes. The hotel was 90% occupancy when we were there yet still very quiet. Only two kids screaming over 1 milkshake to break the afternoon siesta peace. Staff friendly and obliging. At the beginning of the lane another hotel is being built so there was a little construction noise going on and a huge crane hanging over the sky but all in all it didn't interfere too much. Check out was a breeze, family happy. Would I return? - Yes. Small, friendly and at rp40 000 per room for 2 incl brekky - excellent value.

Room Tip: Upstairs for privacy but not necessarily more quiet. Downstairs for bad knees or not wishing to slip on wet tiles with dodgy balustrade.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Aly S
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Stayed 2 nights at Sinar Bali, family of 3, teenage son had room to himself which was a good idea & gave him space. Rooms clean with fridge & good airconditioning. old fashioned bathroom but functional. We had upstairs room with verandah, Rooms surround the large & clean pool, nice friendly atmosphere. Great pizzas made in restaurant for my son. Excellent breakfast. I saw one of the larger rooms,although more spacious, I couldn't imagine putting my teenage son in there sharing with us. Rooms Aust $40 per night. Staff are friendly. Near lots of street life. Would have stayed longer but we had plans to move to Sanur.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank marieebay
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Did trip on budget this time. Sinar Bali is a traditional hotel, gardens are well maintained. Shared a bungalow with a friend. Room was $50 per night. Rooms are clean but dated. Bed was comfortable & air conditioning worked real well. Bathroom very dated & could do with an upgrade but had plenty of hot water, bath & toilet that worked so that was the main thing.
Staff are very friendly & helpful. Pool is clean, no problems getting a sun bed on a daily basis. Located in a quiet area even though a bit of construction happening next door at the moment. Close to spa (Inner Glow), Circle K (good place to get money exchanged & get supplies). Over all if you are wanting to go to Bali on a budget & stay somewhere traditional I would recommend this place.

Room Tip: All Rooms are all located around the pool which is handy. Stayed in a bungalow which had plenty of room for 2 people. Had late check out & was moved to a standard room which was much the same but just smaller & no bath.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends