Baleka Beach Resort is situated in Legian. Not right at the beach, but in a walkable distance. The price is a bit high, but you get good service. The room is standard, but good. The service is good, the view from the standard rooms at the garden/trees is nice.
The only thing is when you travel in the period that the australians have their holiday, it can be a bit noisy. And we were glad that we didn't stay at a room close to the pool (which is newly renovated and is good swimming at), because it can get noisy there too. But at the lower numbered rooms you can't hear this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baleka Resort & Spa enjoys a prime Legian location that puts it within easy walking distance to a celebrated stretch of sunset beach as well as an extensive array of shopping and dining options. With two convenient entrance points, the property is well placed to experience the sights Bali's most popular lifestyle district up close and personal. Situated in between Kuta and Seminyak, Legian is an evolving destination known for its vibrant beach culture and carefree ambience. It attracts travellers from all walks of life who are looking for a pleasure-filled break. Baleka Resort & Spa is just 12km from Ngurah Rai International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Baleka Resort Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baleka Beach Hotel Legian
- Baleka Beach Resort
- Baleka Resort Hotel & Spa Bali/Legian