We stayed there because we wanted surfing and this hotel is close to the beach. Unfortunatly at this period of the year with the rain, the beach was awfull.
The hotel is not for family i think but much more for young people as really centrally located.
We had a family room looking the street and really noisy, the furniture need relooking except the bathrooms which were big, modern and clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baleka Resort & Spa enjoys a prime Legian location that puts it within easy walking distance to a celebrated stretch of sunset beach as well as an extensive array of shopping and dining options. With two convenient entrance points, the property is well placed to experience the sights Bali's most popular lifestyle district up close and personal. Situated in between Kuta and Seminyak, Legian is an evolving destination known for its vibrant beach culture and carefree ambience. It attracts travellers from all walks of life who are looking for a pleasure-filled break. Baleka Resort & Spa is just 12km from Ngurah Rai International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Baleka Resort Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baleka Beach Hotel Legian
- Baleka Beach Resort
- Baleka Resort Hotel & Spa Bali/Legian