We had, what seemed, a new room. It was very light and spacious and had a great little sitting area out on the balcony. The only downside was the renovations going on while we were there. It was right next to our room and also overlooking the pool, so it was quite noisy during the day. Breakfast in the restaurant was good and the staff were friendly. The name's a bit misleading as it's not on the Beach, but it's about a 5-10 minute walk, depending on whether you cut through one of the other resorts nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baleka Resort & Spa enjoys a prime Legian location that puts it within easy walking distance to a celebrated stretch of sunset beach as well as an extensive array of shopping and dining options. With two convenient entrance points, the property is well placed to experience the sights Bali's most popular lifestyle district up close and personal. Situated in between Kuta and Seminyak, Legian is an evolving destination known for its vibrant beach culture and carefree ambience. It attracts travellers from all walks of life who are looking for a pleasure-filled break. Baleka Resort & Spa is just 12km from Ngurah Rai International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Baleka Resort Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baleka Beach Hotel Legian
- Baleka Beach Resort
- Baleka Resort Hotel & Spa Bali/Legian