I booked our stay at the Baleka after finding hotels very booked and hard to get into. It had quite a good review on trip advisor so i was happy with the booking. On arrival we were checked into our standard room. I can say that after 4 trips to Bali this was the worst room i have ever stayed in. The bathroom was very tired and the towels were even threadbare. We only lasted one night before we upgraded to a deluxe room by the pool. This was a million times better in the standard of the room BUT....... we were right next door to the bar/restaurant and the very loud music and base kept us awake for the next four nights. I will never stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baleka Resort & Spa enjoys a prime Legian location that puts it within easy walking distance to a celebrated stretch of sunset beach as well as an extensive array of shopping and dining options. With two convenient entrance points, the property is well placed to experience the sights Bali's most popular lifestyle district up close and personal. Situated in between Kuta and Seminyak, Legian is an evolving destination known for its vibrant beach culture and carefree ambience. It attracts travellers from all walks of life who are looking for a pleasure-filled break. Baleka Resort & Spa is just 12km from Ngurah Rai International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Baleka Resort Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baleka Beach Hotel Legian
- Baleka Beach Resort
- Baleka Resort Hotel & Spa Bali/Legian