I have been to Bali Court twice. Once was to meet up with friends - and the second time was to hold a birrthday party there. EpicureanFunTraveler's review is spot on: it is the staff that make this property so special.
There are only 17 rooms/apartments, so it really is a boutique hotel, and well priced for the amenity provided. The breakfast that is included in the tariff is dead ordinary, but that is the only criticism of what is a great property. I doubt I will stay anywhere else in Bali in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish boutique hotel & apartments, surrounding a delightful courtyard featuring pool. Situated in the heart of Legian's best shopping and dining area, this intimate hotel offers three star accommodation in Western comfort with stylist Asian touch. The very popular Hot Mango Restaurant, features Indonesian specialties among its International cuisine, individual catering requests are welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Hotwire so you can book your Bali Court Hotel and Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Hotel Legian
- Courtyard Legian
- Courtyard Hotel Apartments
- Legian Courtyard
- Bali Court Hotel And Apartments Legian