I stayed here for 1 night and it was ok. In my opinion equiv. to a 2 - 2.5 star place in Australia, possibly 3 due to the restuarant, room service, and pool facilities. The facade gives the impression of a 3-4 star place.
The room was airconditioned and quite spacious compared to other places. The bed and sheets were clean but the floor was very dusty (you could feel it on bare feet). The bathroom looked to be 35+ years old with some minor renovations done (shower head with decent pressure) There was mould in the corners of the bathroom and the little bottles of shampoo/conditioner looked refilled as opposed to new which doesn't seem very hygenic. Most of the bathroom fixtures looked to be made of painted rough iron (as opposed to chrome plated like the shower head) so rust was also visible. The sink had no strainer of any type so the drain just looked like a black hole.
Safe was provided for but had no instructions with it so I had to ask how to use it (was also locked when I got there).
Kitchenette provided (kettle, cups, instant tea/coffee, small bar fridge)
Was affected by 2 power outings and the Wifi wasn't free.
I ordered dinner at the restuarant but it took seemingly forever (45mins for skewers and rice) to make and seeing as how I was the only one there eating at the time I didn't see why.
They require a copy of your passport so bring your own photocopy to save trouble (I believe they don't have their own copier since they said they'd require 15mins to photocopy it - luckily I brought my own copy)
The good thing is that it's surrounded by lots of little shops that you can easily walk to.
The staff were really friendly too.
I didn't hate the stay but I didn't love it either. The main reasons I chose to stay here was proximity to where I had to be the next morning and the decent price. I probably wouldn't stay here again since I prefer a clean place but if you're not too picky on the cleanliness it would be a decent stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish boutique hotel & apartments, surrounding a delightful courtyard featuring pool. Situated in the heart of Legian's best shopping and dining area, this intimate hotel offers three star accommodation in Western comfort with stylist Asian touch. The very popular Hot Mango Restaurant, features Indonesian specialties among its International cuisine, individual catering requests are welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bali Court Hotel and Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Hotel Legian
- Courtyard Legian
- Courtyard Hotel Apartments
- Legian Courtyard
- Bali Court Hotel And Apartments Legian