Bali Niksoma Boutique Beach Resort
Akmani Legian(Legian)(Great Value!)
$30
$25
Agoda.com
Villa Diana Bali(Legian)(Great Value!)
$38
$20
Trip.com
Bliss Surfer Hotel(Legian)(Great Value!)
$28
$27
Agoda.com
Seaside Suites Bali(Legian)(Great Value!)
$74
$66
Agoda.com
All Seasons Legian Bali(Legian)(Great Value!)
$46
$30
$16
$15
$31
  • Breakfast included
1,184 results
All reviewshitana restaurantstayed in a junior suitecocktail partypool areaoverlooking the beachpool staffwatching the sunsetsuperior roomhome away from homesecond homebeautiful resortan upgradestaff were amazingfantastic locationbuffet breakfastikacocktails
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 21, 2009

I stayed here for 5 nights recently, and could not fault the place. The rooms were spacious, clean and tastefully decorated, with a large balcony outside overlooking georgeous gardens tended to daily. There are only a very few upper story rooms with an ocean view, mainly because the garden, and palm trees partially block the view. Also the beachfront has many large trees on it which also hinder views form the rooms.
However from the pool area, and restaurant, the ocean views are devine. The split level pools, the upper one being an infinity pool, and the lower including a toddlers pool ,are of the highest class and quality.
The staff are friendly, helpful, and beautifully presented.
The hotel is an easy walking distance from innumerable restaurants, shops, internet cafes, tailors, bars etc... and is close to the main street in Legian, Jalan Legian which leads straight to Kuta.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank PhilippaBencubbin
Reviewed October 20, 2009

The Niksoma is simply amazing for a 4 star property! I work in the travel industry and so does my partner. We couldnt wait to get to Bali for our well deserved week of doing nothing but relax by the pool.

The staff were out of this world and could not do enough during our stay. I dont think I ever got my own towel. The pool boys were always smiling and really helpful. We honestly didnt leave the resort for the first 3 days while we were in Bali. The only reason we left was to see the sights as we both had never been to bali before.

The buzz around the pool was very relaxing and yet fun. You can easily nap under the umbrella or have a few cocktails. Loved it!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Fabesonline
Reviewed October 14, 2009

Stayed here on a travel agents conference in march.

Service front desk and breakfast was fantastic. Bar was very nice and the pool was great. Our room was very clean - on inspection of the suite that in itself was huge with a private plunge pool (See pics) but unfortunately only have one of these.

Breakfast was very good and i'd definately consider this if i was after a legian hotel.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 4, 2009

We stayed at the Niksoma hotel in April 2009 and it was a very nice experience. You can definitely get a lot cheaper in Bali, but if you are after some comfort and happy to pay the price, I would highly recommend the Niksoma (Legian).

We went to the Niksoma with a group of 10 or so people (one couple with a baby) and we all stayed in various Deluxe rooms. I found the rooms a very decent size, great size bed and nice bathroom. There is even a balcony and sitting area. As we were there with a group of friends, in the end we probably would have been just as happy with a Superior room rather than a Deluxe as didn't spend a lot of time in our rooms (we mainly were by the pools). I believe the Superior rooms are similar, however they are a little smaller and don't have a sitting lounnge/chair (however I am not too sure).

I would recommend Niksoma if you are with a group of friends or even if there are only 2 of you. We had a baby in our group and the hotel seem to cater for that quite well and there is a baby swimming pool, but I must say I didn't see too many other families at the hotel. I would imagine if you are after a more family resort (where there are lots of other children and children's activities), there are probably others more suitable than the Niksoma, however saying that I'm sure the Niksoma will meet all your needs if you do wish to be there with your family.

The staff at the hotel are very friendly and really made our stay quite enjoyable. The breakfast food is great, so much to choose from and all very nice. The pools are nice. There is a wonderful Kabana up at the top pool which is great if you can get it, what we didn't like was some of the other guests getting up very early and placing towels in the Cabana whilst they went back to bed and then breakfast, then coming back hours laer and claiming the cabana for the themselves. We stayed 6 days and only managed to get the Cabana once one morning, and then again later one afternoon is was free. There are 2 smaller cabana's nearer to the lower pool, however they could not accommodate our group of 10/12, but were better for maybe up to 6 people.

Location wise the hotel was great. On the beach, private (non-used) road infront, no hawkers and very peaceful. Close enough to walk to Legian shops and restaurants and a cheap taxi ride to Kuta or Seminyak. We also hired scooters which got us to and from the hotel to places incredibly easy. The hotel also has an area out back where you can leave your scooters.

Security at the hotel was very good. Each car was checked by guards before entering for any unusual packages etc. I felt very safe at the hotel.

I dont recall having any issues with sound, it was relatively quiet from my view. Occasionally we could hear moving from the room above, but it wasn't very loud and during the day. The night times were peaceful enough.

I did have a massage at the hotel and it was very nice however you can get a lot better value for money if you go to a place outside of the hotel. The hotel offers you are free 10 min treatment when you arrive, and it is worth taking up the offer, but for a more relaxing massage I would try a place near Kuta or Seminyak.

I think we paid approx $1500 AU for 5 nights accommodation for a Deluze room and the only thing i can say is that I wish it was a little cheaper, but at that time, that seemed to be a reasonably price when compared with other similar resorts (maybe a little bit more, but the Niksoma was impressive, so I guess you pay for what you get).

There is not much I can really fault at the hotel, I was impressed, it was very nice and I would have no problem staying there again (I just wished it was a little cheaper and would prob try for a superior room next time, as I'll spend most of my time out and about rather than in a lovely room). Highly recommended (from my April 2009 holiday)

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with friends
2  Thank KrisSD
Reviewed September 20, 2009

This was the first time we had stayed in the Legian region, going to Tuban on our previous trips. We found this resort to be very good. It had two great swimming pools and a lovely outdoor area. The service here was very good. It is literally acroos the road from the beach, and this road does not carry any traffic, it is more an access path. There are many excellent restaurants within minutes walk from Niksoma.Our room was good, although the bathroom itself was a bit dated and dank. We were told that some of the rooms, including ours, were to be updated over the coming months. This was the only downer in this resort, otherwise it is highly recommended

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple