I have just returned on Monday morning from 9 days at the Niksoma. This was my 8th time staying at this hotel, I guess its my home away from home. Like all good things, she just keeps getting better. The staff are impeccable, the service always outstanding, the food not only excellent quality but very well priced. The superior rooms have all recently been refurbished and are now as outstanding as the rest of the resort. in actual fact there is not a bad room in the place. From the superior to the deluxe to the junior suites to the suites, all are excellently appointed and modern with all the amenities you would expect. The gardens are always maintained beautifully, the grounds keepers being as lovely and professional as the rest of the staff. I could rave on for pages about the many virtues of this beautiful little resort. Like all things you get what you pay for. One of the things I love about the resort is that there are not many children, not that I don't like kids, and they are well catered for, however there are seldom more than a few there at a time. The afternoon tea twice a week and the cocktail hour on monday afternoons are delightful and a nice chance to mingle with other guests. Nothing is ever a problem and nothing is ever overlooked. I loath to write such a review as my little "home away from home" is rapidly becoming harder to get into, but the niksoma really does tick all the boxes. I used the day spa for the first time and was pleasantly surprised by the quality, ambiance and price, it won't be my last time. I took my partner for his first stay at the niksoma and he was blown away by all the little extras that are just part of the niksoma charm. I love this place and can't wait to get back later in the year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the Legian Beach and facing to the Indian Ocean, Bali Niksoma Boutique Beach Resort is a 4-star hotel designed in a modern chic boutique concept. Located only a 15 minute drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport, the resort is close to gourmet restaurants, night clubs and bars in the most famous Kuta and Seminyak Area. Guests can also go surfing or simply laze around the white sands while watching the gorgeous sun go down in the ocean. Bali Niksoma is also an onsite restaurant called Hitana, a swimming pool complemented by kid’s pool, laundry, dry cleaning, car parking and tour desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Bali Niksoma Boutique Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Niksoma Boutique Beach Hotel Legian
- Niksoma Bali
- Bali Niksoma Boutique Beach Resort Legian