3 people are viewing this hotel
Priceline$169
Hotels.com$149
travelup.com$189
1,567 results
See what travelers are saying:
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I have stayed at the Niksoma many times and I would call it a home away from home. The location is magic, the staff become like family and are ever so attentive, the facilities are great. My only complaint would be that the rooms are in desperate need of a makeover. The superior rooms are dark and musty. They don't feel very sercure with a dodgy old wooden door leading out to your garden area, lets lots of mozzies in. The deluxe rooms are great but just need a make over, some smell musty and bathrooms need a revamp. They aren't terrible but for the price you are paying you would expect a lot more. The cushions and runners on the beds are foul - don't think they have been washed in the whole 3 years I've been visiting, covered in stains and just gross. Block out curtains would also be good. The junior suites and the suites are lovely - but you pay through the roof for them. So other than the rooms I can't fault a thing.

Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank travelqueen1979_13
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I have stayed at the Niksoma many times and every time the place gets better.The big welcome from the front office staff when they greet you at the car makes you feel like you are returning home. The staff around the pool and restaurant all refer to you by name every time they see you and you cannot but build a wonderfull freindship with them.The rooms are great and all very close to the pool area. the location is great in the heart of legian Beach.The only bad thing about this hotel is that you have to leave.

Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 1964michael1964
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

I will never stay anywhere else in Bali ever again. I have been to Bali 8 times and stayed at 14 different hotels such as The Legian, Grand Hyatt, Melia Bali Sol, Santika, The Mandira, The Resor, The Oberoi and The Legian Beach Hotel just to name a few... But never have I experienced the sheer bliss and serenity of such an intimate and friendly home away from home. The staff are amazing.... Love and hugs to Mini in the dining room, she is a peach :)

Date of stay: July 2013
1  Thank JaysonWong1
Reviewed June 28, 2013

My fiance and I stayed here for 6 nights in Feb and LOVED it!
Great location? Tick. Excellent food? Tick. Clean rooms? Tick. Extensive cocktail list? Tick. But, and as cliche as this will sound, the very best thing about this hotel is the staff. Pande, Gede, Ani & Dodi - amazing, friendly and fun.
I'm pretty fussy about my hotels (I'm a travel agent) but I just cant fault this place. For a relaxing, adults only getaway where you're treated like a King/Queen, you cant go past the Niksoma.
We'll be back :)

Room tip: All room types are spacious and clean, if you dont like stairs though, request a superior room.
Date of stay: February 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank kerij860
Reviewed June 27, 2013

My wife and I had a delayed honeymoon and stayed at this awesome resort in June and it was incredible. Dodi, Ani and Pande were amazing you hardly had to lift a finger if you didn't want to. We stayed in a Junior Suite which was brilliant and in a great proximity to the restaurant and pools. We really enjoyed the resorts location in the Legian district and the fact that there was no traffic at all on the road between the resort and the beach. We will most certainly be back : ) 5 star all round.

Date of stay: June 2013
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank grant133