Travelled to Bali for a wedding. The rest of the party decided to stay next door at the Jayakarta...they obviously don't use Tripadvisor.
It turned out to be a great decision to stay at the Niksoma?, it really is the best Hotel in that area. The rest are overcrowded and completely run down. The ratio of Bintang singlet wearers is also higher, if you know what I mean.
Rooms are good, service is excellent. The restaurant is really nice, so is Mozarella restaurant next door. The pools are very well maintained, never crowded and there is always a lounge or 2 available, with 2 for 1 cocktails all day, overlooking the surf.
Loved this place, and if I ever stayed in Legian again, I'd head straight back to the Niksoma.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the Legian Beach and facing to the Indian Ocean, Bali Niksoma Boutique Beach Resort is a 4-star hotel designed in a modern chic boutique concept. Located only a 15 minute drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport, the resort is close to gourmet restaurants, night clubs and bars in the most famous Kuta and Seminyak Area. Guests can also go surfing or simply laze around the white sands while watching the gorgeous sun go down in the ocean. Bali Niksoma is also an onsite restaurant called Hitana, a swimming pool complemented by kid’s pool, laundry, dry cleaning, car parking and tour desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bali Niksoma Boutique Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Niksoma Boutique Beach Hotel Legian
- Niksoma Bali
- Bali Niksoma Boutique Beach Resort Legian