My husband and I stayed for 4 nights for our first holiday away in Bali. We weren't too sure what to expect and honestly don't have a lot to compare it to.
The hotel is located on a busy stretch, I think the main road of Legian so it is among all the hustle and bustle with lots of shops and restaurants.
We stayed in a superior suite (even though we booked a deluxe suite and was told it was not available due to a toilet issue), room 104 on the ground floor, which had the pool, reception and restaurant right opposite our room. The room was spacious with a king size bed (which was very hard), was tidy but not overly squeaky clean (that is just my own personal standard of cleanliness that the bathroom should be thoroughly cleaned before new guests arrive and not to provide horribly stained towels which looked and felt like they hadn't been washed). The air-conditioning was very cool. The water pressure was just a trickle and the temperature was just only lukewarm which seemed to be an issue in all the rooms and every morning the bathroom had a sewerage smell which lasted an hour or so, again an issue in all of the rooms. We got the impression that overall the hotel is about 15 years old and needs quite a lot of maintenance and attention.
The swimming pool had a lovely warm temperature and we enjoyed swimming in the pool.
For my husband and myself we found sleeping to be a bit of an issue as the mattress was very hard (again our own personal opinion as I do not like rock hard mattresses) and as the hotel is located opposite the Legian Pub so it was very loud and noisy to try and sleep.
The staff were friendly and attentive, the restaurant had nice food. We had about an hour and a half to check out and although my husband and I were packed an awaiting our transport to our next location and were still paying customers, we felt like we were rushed and forced out of our room by one of the staff who wanted the room cleaned up.
To be honest, we wouldn't stay here again if we ever came back to Bali as for us we would enjoy somewhere more quieter, but if you are someone who enjoys the nightlife & hustle & bustle on a budget, then this may be for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small and friendly hotel in Bali featuring 23 suites and 6 standard rooms offering clean,spacious and comfortable accommodation with the emphasis on guest satisfaction and care. whether your stay in Bali is for business or family holiday, We at the casa shall put all efforts to meet your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotel.de, Cancelon, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Padma Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Padma Hotel Legian
- Casa Padma Hotel And Suites
- Casa Padma Kuta
- Casa Padma Bali
- Casa Padma Hotel & Suites Bali/Legian