Casa Padma Hotel & Suites
$155
$143
$120
Agoda.com
Ananta Legian Hotel(Legian)(Great Value!)
$47
$37
Agoda.com
Alam KulKul Boutique Resort(Legian)(Great Value!)
$78
$69
$381
$212
The Magani Hotel and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
$81
$68
$258
$196
Baleka Resort Hotel & Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
$42
$35
Agoda.com
Club Bali Family Suites at Legian Beach(Legian)(Great Value!)
$80
$66
$113
$104
  • Breakfast included
All reviewslegian pubdeluxe suiteacross the roaddressing areathe ground floorwith flat screen tvhot wateramerican breakfasteasy walk to beachdining tablebali coffeegarlic laneair conpool barlight sleepersmall hotelstayed for nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 3, 2013

My friends and I attended a wedding in Bali last weekend. We were booked for 4 nights but my roommate and I moved to another hotel after 2 sleepless nights- our room had a defective airconditioner, countless mosquitoes and a stinking bathroom. My friend and I were in Room 107, a "superior suite". When I complained to the front desk, I was told "it's a tropical country so it is naturally warm with mosquitoes"!!!

My friends and I occupied a total of 6 rooms. They loved theirs except for the weak water in the upper floors. They loved the location which is great for shopping and eating.

It's not enough to have "friendly" and apologetic staff; the room needed major repair and should therefore not have been rented out. Breakfast quality was so so, and the poor wifi signal was definitely a turn off.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
7  Thank weddingguest2313
Reviewed January 27, 2013

The Hotel is in good location, good appearance, the staffs are friendly, swimming pool is nice, services are good, bedroom is ok but the shower is very very small (50 x 50), this one is not comfortable (bigger will be better) but it's clean, Breakfast was great as well.
I spent 2 nights when storm attack, the roof was noisy because the wind blow very fast, hope that the hotel staff will fix it.
It's nice hotel, i will come again if i go to Bali.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PV_Royal
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Hotel pictures where a bit deceiving overall Hotel is ok for a few nights whilst checking out Kuta area, my friends where upgraded to superior suites which is a better option my room was a deluxe ? room size generous, on my second night i pulled back the bed cover to find rather obvious stains on the bed smack in the middle which shocked me as to why the staff member would even bother continuing to make the bed as they where only good for the trash bin, so called and no answer so went down stairs to front desk and told the reception guy that the bed was badly soiled and there was no way i was going to sleep on it he called and also no answer we both knew that the staff would have left by now so I had to say just bring me up some clean sheets and I will change it my self.
He apologized and blamed the laundry people but staff member should have just tossed them out as no more cleaning was going to move those stains.
Breakfast service was great shuttle service to airport free if you stay 3 nights or more wi-fi in the restaurant ok but should be in rooms without charge.
I thought the rate was a bit high for January loud music across the street but thats what you expect when a lot of loud drinking tourists are around not much the hotel can do.

Room Tip: There is a pool around the reception area so if your room is right by it then expect noisy children sometimes early mornings perhaps get a room on third floor no lifts.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Joanne1031Sydney
Reviewed January 12, 2013

We just spent 16 days there could not fault this hotel, we were in the deluxe room, very spacious, staff could not help enough,if I go back will stay there again,water pressure was great and water hot,the breakfast was also great......

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank Gail A
Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 weeks, end of October to early November and stayed in a Superior Suite.
On arrival to the airport we were met by a chap from the hotel to take us there which is included in the price. The reception staff were very welcoming, helpful and efficient. We were very pleased with the room, spacious, clean and tidy and a view of the pool. You get free use of the safe which makes a nice change. The towels were all clean and changed every day so can't complain. Free wifi near the pool and the resteraunt area. The pool was exceptionally clean and I liked the green tiles.

We had also booked friends into another triple room and a single room (aged between 20-30) and we were maybe a bit apprehensive after looking at previous reviews, but not one of us was dissapointed! We also had family and friends visit from other hotels (all there for a wedding) that paid more than double what we did, and they all regretted not staying here! We also had the cheapest beer by a long way and even if you run out after midnight there's a 24hr convenience store over the road! This is also good to get beer if your having a late night swim, as you can use the pool 24hr if your quiet which was cool.

The noise is only an issue if your planning to go bed before midnight, but then why go to Legian/Kuta if so? Yes there's a bar opposite, a great place to start the night, with plenty of bars on the 20 min walk down to Kuta. You also get quick taxis to Seminyak from the hotel due to the location which is also a great night out! Plenty of resteraunts nearby, quite a few highly recommended resteraunts on trip advisor are within 5 mins walk. Saying that, the hotel resteraunt itself was superb! Brilliant food and good price! You have to try the Volcano pizza, it's a one off! Or the pancakes.

The beach is less than 5 mins walk away, where you get amazing sunsets! We found some great guys who kept the beer flowing throughout the day, and kept the beach pests/sellers of all sorts away. (Opposite the Legian beach hotel called LSF surf I think) The guys are called Luca, Beko and Tony! Find them, they get the bongos and guitar out for sunset, but buy them a few beers!

Only problems for me was the long walk back from Kuta nightlife in the early hours, where the pickpockets emerge out of the shadows on the quiet streets, mostly kids, although some girl jumped off a bike and clumsily tried whilst offering other things! There's no violence, just be aware and firm with them!
Only problem we had with the room was when the aircon leaked, but they fixed this immediately and the aircon was very cold!

Will stay here again most definitely, as would the others!

• Stayed: November 2012